Favourite piece of equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi!
What would you say is your favourite or most used piece of equipment? And are you mobile or in a salon?

This is my favorite cuticle pusher. I discovered them in a clearance bin and bought every single one because I've never seen them before or since at the suppliers. It stays sharp but doesn't damage, is heavy for its size and does an amazing job.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 105
I would love to see a demo of this scoop

I love my curette too! [emoji7]

My lamp, I just got a new one [emoji177]

Mine is my lamp (lighting) I got it from the Second hand shop it's a really good quality one and it was £5 bargainious [emoji5]️[emoji5]️ then it has to be my CND led lamp. Powerful little ball of goodness [emoji108]

This is my favorite cuticle pusher. I discovered them in a clearance bin and bought every single one because I've never seen them before or since at the suppliers. It stays sharp but doesn't damage, is heavy for its size and does an amazing job.
Can someone help me, every time I click on a link, it shows me a previous picture, for example this link shows me pink nails [emoji17] what am I doing wrong?

Can someone help me, every time I click on a link, it shows me a previous picture, for example this link shows me pink nails [emoji17] what am I doing wrong?

Yea I always had this problem
It's the app on your phone, just go into settings and then clear cache

INK London do a cuticle pusher like that

Yea I always had this problem
It's the app on your phone, just go into settings and then clear cache

I've gone into settings but can't find cachet? I get the problem with the previous pics too

My nail harmony cuticle pusher. Fab pusher and knife. Perfect for dry acrylic prep.

Essie cuticle pushers I discovered at my salon job are the new loves of my life [emoji173]️ [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back