favourite product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
does anyone have any product they swear by? i love sebastian thickening range, the mousse is fantastic and a great blowdry tool. i also love gloss serum by wella high hair. all redken treatments........

I love the high hair gloss serum,drives me mad though that's is called serum,when it's actually a shine spray :grr: lol

For fellas i love pepermint pep (i use it on my son daily he hasn't had headlice since i started using it on him :D) and my hubby says it smell georeous !

Hi
I swear by Joico, in particular Moisture recovery for over straightened hair and Kpak for colour treated or any chemical damage...oh and Alterna white truffle range if you want to spoil yourself!

Im not a hair geek but I love Reworks by Paul Mitchell it texturizes the hair and if used with freeze and shine it lasts all day

i love goldwell products they have some new little bottles of high shine serum out and its great for hair which had been highlighted etc,

Latest posts

Back