Favourite Shellac layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both sound amazing!!! Do you have any pics?

I have only had it a little while so no pictures on clients but here they are on nail pops :)

Left: fine vermillion on its own
Middle: Fedora layered with fine vermillion
Right: wildfire layered with fine vermillion

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413367751.348161.jpg

I have only had it a little while so no pictures on clients but here they are on nail pops :)

Left: fine vermillion on its own
Middle: Fedora layered with fine vermillion
Right: wildfire layered with fine vermillion

View attachment 76843

The one with fedora looks lovely!!

Hi guys does anyone have any layering suggestions for Rubble? I only got this yesterday but can't see it being a favourite! I'm really not keen at all x

Hi guys does anyone have any layering suggestions for Rubble? I only got this yesterday but can't see it being a favourite! I'm really not keen at all x

Rubble is FAB with silver VIP over it!! Tbh anything looks nice with silver VIP over it 👍

Rosebud layered with Grapefruit Sparkle

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1413384718955.jpg
    1413384718955.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 383
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413385081.966867.jpg

Ooh negligee over blackpool is a gorgeous navy! Thanks to whoever posted that! I have just run out of midnight swim and was looking for another navy!

Rosebud and grapefruit sparkle is my most requested layering combo

I've also lightened rubble by adding a layer of bare chemise over the top

Purple purple with ruby ritz is lovely as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Rosebud and grapefruit sparkle is my most requested layering combo

I've also lightened rubble by adding a layer of bare chemise over the top

Purple purple with ruby ritz is lovely as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never even thought of purple purple with ruby Ritz!!!

Rubble is FAB with silver VIP over it!! Tbh anything looks nice with silver VIP over it 👍

Thanks for that. I don't have silver VIP and it's out of stock at the mo but will defo try if I can ever get hold of it 😄

I thought silver VIP was being discontinued so if its out of stock, you may have missed it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Rosebud with negligee - blush teddy dupe. (Perfect as I've just run out of BT)

Burnt romance with Ruby ritz is lovely (hoping BR will be used now!)

Pretty poison with limeade is a good way to use up an unused limeade actually very popular last autumn

Felicity xx

I hated rubble when I first got it too I put it on the colour pop an thought what in the hell type of colour is this, it's never guna get used!.... but now I absolutely LOVE it! I'm actually wearing it right now lol! It's been a fairly popular colour for me as well, especially this time of year, I think it's a very autumn colour. Grapefruit sparkle adds a but of colour and lightens it a bit, but personally I'm not a huge fan of that combo, it's ok but I prefer rubble on its own :) xxxxx

I hated rubble when I first got it too I put it on the colour pop an thought what in the hell type of colour is this, it's never guna get used!.... but now I absolutely LOVE it! I'm actually wearing it right now lol! It's been a fairly popular colour for me as well, especially this time of year, I think it's a very autumn colour. Grapefruit sparkle adds a but of colour and lightens it a bit, but personally I'm not a huge fan of that combo, it's ok but I prefer rubble on its own :) xxxxx

Aw I'll have to have to try it on myself next time and hopefully it will grow on me! Xx

View attachment 76855

Ooh negligee over blackpool is a gorgeous navy! Thanks to whoever posted that! I have just run out of midnight swim and was looking for another navy!

Can I just ask if you did 2 coats of Blackpool for this or just one? I've tried this combo and mine turned out nothing like yours!?!?

Can I just ask if you did 2 coats of Blackpool for this or just one? I've tried this combo and mine turned out nothing like yours!?!?

Yep two coats of blackpool and one coat negligee, it does look very different in different lights so maybe that's why it looks different!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413470752.701953.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413470759.935789.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413470767.590556.jpg

Here are some of my favourite!

Sarah xxx

I love Water park and Lilac longing Sarah! Gorgeous colours x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fedora & Cocoa make a lovely creamy milk chocolate colour... I haven't got a pic though, sorry :-/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Rubble with Tutti Frutti. Sounds ridiculous but it works! (I've never posted anything before so I hope I've done this right!)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413614858.475764.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413614698.246724.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413614698.246724.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 240
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413614721.744648.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413614721.744648.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 221

Latest posts

Back