Favourite Shellac layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Some amazing combinations! I'm a teacher so on half term next week and plan on sitting and playing to make colour pops for my clients... Can't wait! Xxx

Does anyone have any suggestions for which CND colour I could layer Butterfly Queen on please? Love the glitter in Butterfly Queen but the colour is not solid enough for my liking. Was thinking of Bikini Pink?? What do you guys think? 😃

Does anyone have any suggestions for which CND colour I could layer Butterfly Queen on please? Love the glitter in Butterfly Queen but the colour is not solid enough for my liking. Was thinking of Bikini Pink?? What do you guys think? 😃

It looks amazing over tutti frutti x

I've just started using it for layering and its AMAZING! I've used it over Sultry Sunset, Tango Passion (beautiful) and Dark Dahlia. I think I'm going to try it over Midnight Swim and Wildfire next just to see what happens LOL

Karaxxx

Thanks for your replies, I'll try those ideas out. x

One more!
Iced Coral over Purple Purple...
Is it purple, is it green, is it pink?

View attachment 84130

Just created this one yesterday... 1 layer of purple purple ,1 layer of moonlight and roses and 1 layer of ice vapour.

Latest posts

Back