Favourite Shellac layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmyc23

Reaction score
Hi

What's everyones favourite layering?

Also does any know or has tried layering the three new colours?

Very boring but decadence over burnt romance but only because I can't stand the colour of burnt romance lol so if anyone asks for the layered combo I get excited to actually start using BR up lol x

Felicity xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412962232.576960.jpg
Blackpool and ruby ritz

Negligee over blackpool! A lovely sparkly navy blue 😀

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really like fine vermillion is there any layering for this?

Love cocoa with moolight and roses over it
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

One layer Cocoa & 2 layers Romantique...gorgeous fleshy nude

Cocoa & grapefruit sparkle was a fave of mine when I offered shellac x

Midnight swim & purple purple!

Waterpark & decadence

Are two of my favourite combos

Tropix & hot chillis was popular over summer but very similar to lobster roll IMO.

Not shellac layering as such but chiffon twirl with rose norton additive is amazing!!! Xxxx

Also dazzling dance over a lot of the colours looks amazing! Xxxx

Just discovered Hot Chillis over Tinted Love 😍 somewhere in between red baroness and masquerade. It's lush picture doesn't do it justice ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413307059.467584.jpg

Felicity xx

Just discovered Hot Chillis over Tinted Love 😍 somewhere in between red baroness and masquerade. It's lush picture doesn't do it justice View attachment 76799

Felicity xx

That's really nice. Lovely tone to the colour

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iced coral/mother of pearl and azure wish/dazzling dance

Sorry, I haven't done much layering, so, do you do one coat colour then another coat a different colour? Or 2 one colour then a 3rd a different colour? X

I haven't don't much either so also interested on how many coats to do. I have ordered a few now colours for my collection so now have 17 I think. Will definitely be trying some layering soon!!

Sorry, I haven't done much layering, so, do you do one coat colour then another coat a different colour? Or 2 one colour then a 3rd a different colour? X

I usually do my base, two of one colour, one of one colour , then top coat not sure if that's correct or not but works fine for me

I generally do one of each colour, so base coat, x1 tinted love and 1x hot Chillis, top coat.

I would only do two base colours if it was a very sheer colour but it's best to use the sheer colour on top so you can still see the base colour. They sort of blend together if you know what I mean.

I find as long as you use a decent amount of product (not too much) then you shouldn't need two of one colour.

If you use one of each you are using the same amount as usual so wouldn't need to charge more x

Felicity xx

I really like fine vermillion is there any layering for this?

I layered wildfire under this and it was a gorgeous bright orange/red colour. Also with fedora underneath it becomes a real dark orange autumnal colour!

I layered wildfire under this and it was a gorgeous bright orange/red colour. Also with fedora underneath it becomes a real dark orange autumnal colour!

They both sound amazing!!! Do you have any pics?

Latest posts

Back