Favourite SP Lash Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favourite SP Lash Glue

• Flirties

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Eyelash Emporium

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Lash Revolution

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • AH Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lash Perfect

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • ABX i-lash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elliebee

Reaction score
I did a poll a few years ago and Flirties came out on top. I've been asked a few times to do an up to date poll so here it is.

Hopefully this will reduce the amount of "What's the best Lash Glue" threads that pop up daily :eek:

Last edited:
I try them all .... But always go back to eyelash emporium platinum ultra 😊

Love, Love, Love Lash Revolution Pro + :)

Lash Revolution Pro + all the way, tried most of the above and Lash Rev comes out top for me x

AH Francis can't remember the exact name but its extra strong and has a black label. It's about £45 though. Otherwise the eyelash emporium ultra platinum is great!

Lash Perfect Ultimate 11 glue. Best glue by far that I've tried so far but ask me again next year as there's always new ones coming out!

Not surprisingly - I do recommend Dream Lashes glue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lash Perfect Ultimate 11 glue. Best glue by far that I've tried so far but ask me again next year as there's always new ones coming out!

I second that Ultimate II is very good! Tried Flirties, Marvel, Eyelash Emporium. Still got to try lash revolution as many geeks have raved about this one before.

I did a poll a few years ago and Flirties came out on top. I've been asked a few times to do an up to date poll so here it is.

Hopefully this will reduce the amount of "What's the best Lash Glue" threads that pop up daily :eek:

Finding this really interesting and very useful. Thanks :)))) :Love:

I voted a couple of days ago but didn't post lol. I use eyelash emporium ultra platinum at the min but have a couple of other to try out but so far its the one thats suited me most xx

Lash Revolution Pro + is fab....no smell, hardly any stickies and plenty of lashes on after 3 week refills :)

Flirties for me :)

Flirties all the way!

Yep flirties all the way for me as well

hey fellow geeks

need some advice as anyone heard or used lashfx? semi permanet eyelash extentions? not sure on what company to use for this course was looking at lash perfect? any suggestions before i book up thanks x

Well this has thrown a spanner in the works! I am trained with Ah Francis, been using flirties sensitive glue but want a speed one now- now where do I get it from?! I could get a sensitive and a speed one for nearly the same price as the lash rev pro + but obviously a lot smaller! Ill have to keep looking at what comes out best! Haha xx

The Flirties expert strength one is faster Hun give it a go x

The Flirties expert strength one is faster Hun give it a go x

i was going to! haha, do you recommend clients keeping their eyes shut for 10 minutes after with flirties one too?X

I usually ask then to keep eyes shut and I apply sealant and brush their lashes again remove pads and give them a couple more mind then ask the to sit up slowly and then open their eyes x

Lash Revolution Pro + ! Love it! x

Latest posts

Back