• Lash Perfect

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • ABX i-lash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooh, have emailed you my address too! Just about to place an order for some eyelash bits and glue elsewhere! Its time I took my glue up a notch as think I've got a bit faster and getting frustrated with the stickies! xxx

Rubytues

I've PM'd my address. Looking forward to trying it out. Great price!
The pro+ sounds great!

Sooz7

I love flirties glue, always long lasting and great results, just a shame about the delivery charges, could be tempted by lash revolution...

Lash perfect ultimate 2 for me :D

wowbb

I love flirties glue, always long lasting and great results, just a shame about the delivery charges, could be tempted by lash revolution...
Thanks for the compliment :O))
We only pass on the courier charges for next day delivery (and even substitute this to help) so its a fairly small amount for the service but we also offer a free delivery options and postage by Royal mail :O))

Hi I'm new to lashes an I keep reading flirties do the best glue but when I google it can't find nothing, does anyone have a link pls xx

wowbb

Hi I'm new to lashes an I keep reading flirties do the best glue but when I google it can't find nothing, does anyone have a link pls xx
hi Lucas, its Lash Essentials and you should be able to find it there but if you need anything please let me know?

Hi all. The lash revolution pro+ sounds great, I'm about to start in lashes soon hopefully and wondering which 'slower drying' one would be best for the beginning? Before moving on to a quicker drying one Xxx

Can anyone recommend a sensitive glue that holds well and is for advance users. Cheers xx

Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi all. The lash revolution pro+ sounds great, I'm about to start in lashes soon hopefully and wondering which 'slower drying' one would be best for the beginning? Before moving on to a quicker drying one Xxx

Lash revolution also do a slightly slower drying glue for beginners, it's the "pro" glue xxx

Bonkers

I recommend the Flirties adhesive for beginners and moving to the expert strength Flirties as you speed up. I use the original Flirties adhesive forum sensitive clients and it holds very well.

Hi geeks the problem I have is im advance and when I use the ah francis sensitve glue it slows my speed right down. It is taking me much longer to do this client and im basically taking 2 hours each time as the glue does not lst as long and its only a top up. It is a full set what im doing really every 2 weeks as she only has about 5 lashes on each eye. Any advice would be appreciated zxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks blinkin gorgeous

How do people rate lashbase glue??