Faze 2 question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
I know faze 2 is great for us nail techs to keep nail art designs perfect as it doesnt come off with polish remover etc...well I was thinking of adding it to my treatment list for clients...i.e they will come back the following day for it applying to art as paint/polish has to be 100% dry...several clients have already shown interest...wondering what you would recommend to charge for this?

TracyUK said:
I know faze 2 is great for us nail techs to keep nail art designs perfect as it doesnt come off with polish remover etc...well I was thinking of adding it to my treatment list for clients...i.e they will come back the following day for it applying to art as paint/polish has to be 100% dry...several clients have already shown interest...wondering what you would recommend to charge for this?

If you have done airbrushed nails and 'fixed the paint, you can use Faze 2 in the salon. Over enamel ... yes it must be applied the next day, but why would clients want their polish protected against solvents??? I just don't see Faze 2 being used this way but if they want it why not?

what would I charge? How long willit take to do? I charge for my time. Usually 75 pence per minute ish.

thanks geeg...Well i used faze 2 over my nail art for my holidays too as well as in the salon ...yes top coat is v good but faze 2 provided a fab seal and total protecter and if clients forget to (or cant be bothered to!) add a layer of top coat to their art after a week or so just to be double sure of no chipping etc then faze 2 might be good for them too...good idea or not??

Great idea! The key is educating them how to use it.

I once had this irate woman ring me in the office saying her nail technician had sold Faze 2 to her and her enamel was still 'scuffing' after a week!! What a crap product etc etc.

Well Faze 2 only does the job if used correctly, and she had applied it over wet enamel and it never really dried after that! :biggrin: She said her nail technicain had never told her ... maybe it wasn't such a crap product after all :o

Just part of a day in the office!

Defo NOT a 'crap' product...it is one of my 'can't live withouts' alongside solar oil ...oh and crisps...and...well i wont go on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back