Faze Gel Conversion Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi ya! :D
Just looking through the Life Long Learning Brochure, and was wondering why there is only a conversion class for Gel and not a foundation course? Am I being thick or do they not do a foundation course for Gel? :?

Also the Fabric foundation course, can you go on if you haven't done the L&P foundation course?

Bit short of money and was wondering how I could get myself into the industry as I'm reeeeeally eager without having to fork out for the L&P foundation course right now as its a bit much for me at the moment. The Fabric course isn't soooo expensive you see so I wasn't sure if going on that first was an option, either that or a gel course with Creative?

:shock: Hope someone can enlighten me!!

Tamm :thumbsup:

The main reason we do not do a Foundation Course for Faze gel, is simply that there is not the demand for it, and we fill every available day with all our other courses. don't think there is a day where the Classroom isn't in use.

YOu would be just fine doing a Foundation with Fabric# - it will suit all your needs and is probably the easiest system t learn with if you want to get started right away.

But better still, call the education line listed on your Life-long Leaning brochure and discuss it with an Academy Advisor, that is what they are there for to HELP with queries like your and to discuss options that are open to you.

Thanks! thats useful to know. I might consider doing the fabric then which would get me started wouldn't it. What makes it different and what are its good/ bad points. What sort of clients usually go for fabric?

If I wanted at some point to learn the gel system would I first have to erol with another company to do so then do a conversion course with Creative?

If so can anyone recommend any good ones out there!!

Thanks again ;)

There are over 200 posts concerning Fabric# on this site - I really suggest you read a proportion of them and see what fantastic things everyone is saying about the system.

It is suitable for every client!

The difference is in the strength, and the ease and the beauty of the system. There is no other like it. Go to search and read some of the posts. It'll keep you busy for hours.

I'm sure you could then do 1x2x1 training with a Creative ambassador for the Faze gel at a later date. Ring and enquire.

thanks geeg :D

I'll get cracking on the Fabric# research on the board.
I'll give Creative Nail Academy a ring for more info on the 1x2x1 on the Gel when I'm up and running on the other systems.

I really don't think that I would have plucked up the courage to stick with my desires to become a nail technician. This board has helped tremendously with keeping me determined to succeed. Reading others' posts reminds me over and over again that its what I really want to do. If I didn't have this then my lack of confidence would get the better of me and I would give up before I could fail - if that makes any sense! - as I'm a practiced failure and a perfectionist. If I can't do something top notch then its not good enough and so I won't do it all. But this board is helping me realise that my perfectionism can be turned into something positive if I accept that I'm not going to be perfect straight away!!

Anyway :oops: I really do appreciate all the advice. Its great to have somewhere to laugh and cry when you need it to help you succeed. The support is great and the information is always practical and very very useful.

Thanks to all of you. :D

Tamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back