Faze Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naild2it

Reaction score
Very confused...Can someone explain who truely makes Faze Gel? I spoke with someone who is under the impression that it is part of CNDs line (through this site). I've been searching this site and can't find what I'm looking for. Can someone explain the differences between the faze 1 top coat and the faze 2 top coat? She mentioned that faze 2 gel top coat can be used as a polish sealent. Would that be over gel or over natural nails? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.

Faze gel is one of the products distributed by Designer Nails in the UK - it is not a Creative Nail Design product but distributed by the same company who distribute CND in the UK.

naild2it said:
Very confused...Can someone explain who truely makes Faze Gel? I spoke with someone who is under the impression that it is part of CNDs line (through this site). I've been searching this site and can't find what I'm looking for. Can someone explain the differences between the faze 1 top coat and the faze 2 top coat? She mentioned that faze 2 gel top coat can be used as a polish sealent. Would that be over gel or over natural nails? Sorry for so many questions, just curious.

Faze 1 is a one component gel that is cured under a UV lamp. You use it as your base, builder and finishing shine if desired.

Faze 2 is also a gel, but it cures in daylight and can be used for the finishing shine over any type of enhancement (2 coats always), or as a polish protector (from solvents) making it an ideal product for nail technicians who want to wear polish while working BUT don't want it removed by preparation products or other types of removers. It can also be used to 'save' your nail art designs ... theycan be polished over and then the polish removed to reveal the nail art beneath.

If you use Faze 2 as a polish protector you need to use 2 thin coats over enamel that is completely dry. And I mean completely, meaning 5 hours or more, dry. Faze 2 is not a retail item for clients unless you explain exactly how to use it ... otherwise they get in a mess. This waiting makes Faze 2 a product that is not appropriate to use over polish in the salon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back