Faze gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi peeps
I recently bought a 2nd hand faze gel kit as i wanted to practise with gels before going on the brisa course. I have only done my own nails with it and don't want it to go to waste.......i was think about offering it to new clients at £15 per set.........what do you think??? To cheap? To dear? Bearing in mind that i am probably not as quick with gels as i am with acrylics.....due to not using them for so long
lookin forward to your replies

I always charge the same for a full set no matter what system Iuse ... cause they all take me the same amount of time to apply.

Certainly don't charge any less than your normal full set price.

You know Faze is a good gel. Very clear and low heat and durable and if you just want a good gel to use once in a while in the salon without too much outlay then it is perfect BUT
Brisa is the BOmb!! What a look you get with this gel!!! Stunning is the word!! You would never have a clue that it was a gel to look at it. Has the beuty of L/P with the assets of a gel. :biggrin: I'm wearing it .. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back