Feather extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair By Sadie

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know of a good place to order proper feather hair extensions from the uk without paying full prices??? I had ordered some from a company that shipped from usa but they take ages to deliver and I wanted to get some natural looking colours as they only have colourful ones.. any info would be great!! Thanks a lot! :D

Additional lengths ? Only place I found good x

Capital have a few in x

just had a look on the capital website might have a look instore and try on myself !

Hi we are the original Feather hair extensions company, and hold the UK patent, we supply salons and stylist as well as public . We are based in Essex and ship daily /with next day delivery FREE on orders over £55.
ems%20hair%20up%20framed.jpg

FEATHER -YOUR -HEADS™ FROM AHEAD OF HAIR

Our Feather Hair Extensions, are the latest way to create visually stunning effects,colours, and patterns by using natures high lights.
Each Feather Hair Extension, is made from a collection of 7 feathers , ranging from "7 14" in length (always several long feathers per bunch)
Feather-Your-Heads extensions are a hand selected combination of the best grade feathers attached using an adhesive, and are fitted using the Micro loop method.(micro beads and fitting sheet included)

Thanks for that! So if one bundle of feathers costs £9.99 how much to you sell them for when doing them on clients??? :D

Hi Sadie if you go here there is info for salons/mobile extensionists . Usually salons in the UK charge around £20 for fitting and supplying a feather-your-head . Also this might be of interest from 'UK Beauty finder salon professional magazine' Article
Hope this helps
Ahead of hair x

• Thanks!! Will check that out! :D

Just made an order!!! :D Excited to see these feathers!! Thanks! X

Flawless Feathers - feather hair extensions | Facebook

you get 6 feathers bonded at the top for £9
i have an ebay if you wish to purchase through there.
i have lots of natural available at the moment but can order or dye coloured ones!

hello :) i own flawless feathers! this is the link to my page! hope to see you all soon! xxx

I use chloe at flawless. Fab feathers. I buy them from Chloe for above price then charge clients £15 for feathers and fitting.

Great thanks will keep you in mind!! :)

Latest posts

Back