Feedback and help on website please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleysspraytan

Reaction score
Www.simplybeautydarling.co.uk
Hi guys I'm just finalising this testimonials will be going up but want to include some images and wondered what you think it's important to include? I'm thinking lashes a picture of a party going on...what else do you think??Thanks

it looks nice hun but do the pages have to flash up like that, made my eyes go funny so didnt stop to read!xx

How do you mean flash up!?confused!?x

I think she means slide up from the bottom of the screen, it is a little unecessary.

I like the site, but the one thing I would look at, is where you have the arrow to the right of the screen to scroll through your treatments, I didnt actually see the arrow until I went to the aftercare page and so initially didnt think you offered anything but spray tanning!

x

Aah ok that makes sense!!thanks for the feedback!what do you think about what pictures to include??x

Hi I think it looks really nice.

And is quite different from some of the websites I've seen.

One little thing though - please check spellings, I see Coco Chanel is written as Coco Channel on your website - the part with the quote from her :)

Good luck :)

Oh yeah thanks!!any advise on photos guys what d you all have on yours?x

Latest posts

Back