Feedback on my prices, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have found a small room to rent within a ladies gym 2 days a week to begin with. Would you please give me feedback on my prices. I qualified a few years ago and have been working in a different industry untill now, although I will be doing introductory prices the first 2 months.

I know prices will vary accross the country, the town I live, is in Hampshire and is a commuters (to london) town. Ive invested lots of money in the OPI systems so dont want to put prices too low.
Any constructive criticism/advice appreciated. (all im doing is nails thats why there are so many options!)

OPI Gelcolor £30 (26 introductory)
Removal, tidy, new color £34
Removal £10

OPI Quick fix - Nail shape, cuticle treatment, polish £10
Essential Avojuice mani - shape, cuticle treatments, massage, polish £14
Avoplex replenishing mani - soak, shape, cuticle, exfoliate, massage, polish £20
Ultimate manicure by OPI - as above & mask £26
Hot Oil manicure - shape, cuticle work, oil soak, massage -No polish £16

Essential pedicure - soak, shape, cuticle, scrub & file, massage, polish £26
Ultmate pedi by OPI - as above & mask £30
Callus Peel Treatment - £20

N'applique - (wraps) £15

Nail biters rescue programme (4weeks) - (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PRICE THIS AT) WEEK1 - warm oil mani, WEEK 2,3 & 4 - essential mani (includes a small nail envy and file)

Any recommendations/comments please geeks, thankyou x

Hi! You have added an extra £6 on for the hand mask ultimate manicure but only £4 for the pedicure - is that correct? x

perhaps not?! maybe the avoplex manicure should be £22 instead of £20.
or the pedicures £24 & £30 ? these are just my rough prices, looking for feedback before I finalise them. Thankyou for pointing that out :biggrin: when you have been looking at the same thing fo so long, you stop noticing! I think I'll do pedicures £24 & £30

Is £6 too much of a jump do you think?

Last edited:
Also, be careful at charging an extra £4 for the removal of previous Shellac prior to new application, as although its only £4, people will try and save this by removing themselves-and this could mean they may cause damage to their natural nails.

I charge for fingers £25 and £30 for toes and an extra £2 for French. This includes any removal that may need to be done prior to application.
x

Thanks Miss Pink, Yes I do agree, I've adjusted that one now, Thankyou xx

Latest posts

Back