Feedback on Skinmate Microlift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Does anyone have this machine or have any experience with it ?

I would like to offer non surgical facials to my clients. I realise this machine is no Caci and im not expecting it to be but I need to know what sort of results im going to get with it.

I work part time around my son so for the time being I won't be investing in anything high end. It will be for a handful of clients plus friends and family.

I would like to know this too?

Me to.I want something for my own personal use.

Yes, i would like to hear some more feedback about this machine too.

So, if anyone here has ever used the Skinmate Microlift (or is still using it), please reply to this thread.

Bump!

If you want caci results without the cost look at the bio therapeutic nano

Herd good things about the A Lift from nouveau

I have just ordered the machine from hof so will give feedback when I have tried it out :biggrin:

If you want caci results without the cost look at the bio therapeutic nano

Hi Fozzyo,

Thanks for your suggestion.
But... The Biotherapeutic Nano sells for ± $1000.
The skinmate microlift costs around £320.00.

And i know most esthies who want to incorporate microcurrent treatments are looking into either Caci or Biotherapeutic, which is understandable, because they're the leaders in this field, kind of... However, i think people should give other brands a try too.
Because there are more great (and cheaper) microcurrent units out there that should get a chance too.

I have just ordered the machine from hof so will give feedback when I have tried it out :biggrin:

That's great to hear! I will anxiously await your review.

Hi just to give feedback on this machine...I managed to get it on their autumn offer which was an ex demo machine without any skincare at a fraction of the book price.
The machine itself seems very sturdy and the results so far have been fantastic, very happy customers with repeat business already!

I have the bt Nano, new for September but I find getting clients to comitt to having 2-3 treatments per week for the duration of their course is rather difficult. I only work part-time so not sure it's the best option for me. I had a few clients who really wanted microcurrent and nagged me to get it, so eventually I did and now I have it they don't seem as interested. I am left with a machine that just sits there. I have used a handful of times and already considering selling it.

Can I ask how much you are charging for a treatment as i was looking at this model too?x

Just browsing for a thread in the skinmate machine.
I've had mine sat on shelf for over a year, nobody seems interested and I'm not sure how too promote this as I'm not sure i believe it works myself!! I've done ut twice on myself I know if not given it a huge go so I guess I should again. Just looking for some inspiring words or should I just give up lol x

Just a quick reply about Microcurrent machines in general...

Microcurrent is microcurrent is microcurrent......it doesn't matter what brand name you go for, or how much you decide to spend....a micro current is a specific type of current, and all machines will produce similar results.

You may prefer the look of one over another, or may prefer the marketing and design of one company over another, prefer one company's treatment routine over another, or prefer products from one particular company...but the inner workings of all machines will be largely the same.

They will all work to contract and relax the muscle fibres, and will give you a lifted, tightened, more toned appearance.

This will ONLY work if your client commits to regular treatments. It's a bit like a gym for your face. The more you exercise your muscles, the better the results will be. So the more regularly the client has treatments, the better the results will be.

Of course this is a general post, so I'm not going to recommend one brand over another, but all machines will tell you similar things. If the client is not committed, then the results will be minimal.

Miss Sylk,

Have you tried your machine on another person? In addition to the advice Bombalurina has given, you'll find that results can differ from person to person.

Younger, firmer skin would possibly not have the same results as someone with more mature skin and as stated below and I'm almost certain that Dermalift are not the only manufacturers to recommend that a course of treatments are recommended in order to maximise client results.

You need to believe this works if you want your clients to believe. We've had salon owners who have sold courses on the back of how they've looked after their demonstration with Dermalift machines.

My parting (inspiring) words would be... you need to re-ignite your passion for microcurrent and you'll soon see the results of your efforts pay off. Its a fantastic treatment :)

Latest posts

Back