Feedback on Wella Illumia colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silk Hair

Reaction score
I have not yet tried wells illumia colour and was wondering what people thought of it that have used it on there clients. I'm a little dubious.

Why the dubiousness?

Its amazing. Brilliant for toning, brilliant for lifting, brilliant for darkening.

It contains a microlight technology which encapsulates any copper particles on the hair that are found it water, allowing for a much better colour result and smoother surface so more shine.

It has a violet base which allows for extra neutralisation of warmth as well as the fact its sheer so much more natural translucent results.

Try it and you'll be presently surprised.

Why the dubiousness?

Its amazing. Brilliant for toning, brilliant for lifting, brilliant for darkening.

It contains a microlight technology which encapsulates any copper particles on the hair that are found it water, allowing for a much better colour result and smoother surface so more shine.

It has a violet base which allows for extra neutralisation of warmth as well as the fact its sheer so much more natural translucent results.

Try it and you'll be presently surprised.
Now after what you wrote I really want to try it. Iv seen your comments on various peoples posts, you have amazing amount of knowledge on all things hair. Can I ask where you trained or are you a trainer yourself? Or is it just a matter of lots of experience In different areas. By the way how long roughly does the colour last?

Now after what you wrote I really want to try it. Iv seen your comments on various peoples posts, you have amazing amount of knowledge on all things hair. Can I ask where you trained or are you a trainer yourself? Or is it just a matter of lots of experience In different areas. By the way how long roughly does the colour last?

Thanks, I trained in local college full time but i researched all the time and we'll never stop learning.

Longevity all depends on clients hair texture; aftercare and porosity.

Thanks, I trained in local college full time but i researched all the time and we'll never stop learning.

Longevity all depends on clients hair texture; aftercare and porosity.
You certainly have a wealth of knowledge!! What does the manufacturers guidelines say as to how long it should last?

You certainly have a wealth of knowledge!! What does the manufacturers guidelines say as to how long it should last?

Well its permanent so they'll state its permanent but the only thing permanent about permanent colour is the lifting!

Latest posts

Back