FeedBack PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi jadey,

If you cant go down a tip size then when they are on try and bring your side walls in a bit by running your file stright down to the tip that should narrow them for you, and it does look like you need to build your apex in a bit. hope this helps.;)

jac extreme said:
Hi jadey,

If you cant go down a tip size then when they are on try and bring your side walls in a bit by running your file stright down to the tip that should narrow them for you, and it does look like you need to build your apex in a bit. hope this helps.;)

Thanks Jac

Well, maybe it's because I'm not doing nails anywhere near as good as these yet but I think they look FABULOUS for a beginner!! Makes me feel quite despondant now!!

taintz said:
Thanks Jac

Dont be dispondent Donna, just keep practising, why dont you put some of your nails on the site, I did, you get a lot from it.

i think they look great - if YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THEM - why shouldnt your clients be happy - i always try to do a set of enhancements the way i would be happy - if you end up with uneven free edges (would you be happy) all i can suggest is - IF YOURE HAPPY WITH THEM AND YOU WOULD BE PROUD TO WEAR THEM (providing they are correctly applied (stress area, thickness etc - THEN YOUR CLIENT WILL BE

Latest posts

Back