Feel like giving up before even started

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember about 7 years ago going into Selfridges in The Trafford Centre and having the MOST fantastic arm massage from a man on the beauty counter!!! I only wanted to buy some perfume :eek: There was two of them and they were both terrific, one gave my husband an arm massage too ( with Opium perfume body lotion ha ha ). I came away with more stuff than I had gone in for and my husband and I both had lovely smelling chilled out arms!!! (by the way...the one who give my hubby the arm massage went onto star in the first series of shipwrecked...he was the little whippersnapper drama queen )

What I am trying to say (unsuccessfully I fear ) is that they both had a unique selling point ( as someone else mentioned ). Utilise the fact you are a man, make it work for you instead of against you, for every door that closes think in terms of their loss...someone elses gain...because you will definately have someone who will give you the chance to shine!!!

Okay I need a good book and some chocolate now...sharing my pearls of wisdom makes my brain tired :zzz:

First of all Congratulations for passing.....secondly, Bambini is on the same lines withme, go along to Barber shops and see if they have any room to rent, if not...go alone which has been another suggestion.
The male grooming market is going to explode soon, all it takes is reviews in the mens mags to get your telephone ringing, hang in there it will all work out. Just remember its sometimes a long and winding road to get to where you want to be.
T

Latest posts

Back