Feelin' really sorry for meself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi everybody
Just wanted to share with you all how sorry for myself i'm feeling :cry: . Thought i'd clean all the outside window sills (had to lean out coz we're first floor flat!). Had my legs astride the kitchen sink when the business phone rings so in trying desperately to get down, i fell flat on my face! My glasses probably saved me from breaking my nose but they've cut through the bridge of my nose and my whole face is throbbing.

Any messages of sympathy will be greatly received! :sad:

Oh poor you hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care Dawnie xxx

Awwwwww you poor thing put some lavender and arnica cream on it arnica helps to bring out the bruising but gets rid of it quicker!!!! Lavender is healing too!!!!!

aww poor you ...... someone told me arnica is really good too

Can i use lavender oil coz its all i've got!

Carole,

I think you should have the rest of the afternoon off (if you can) and have a good old (long and strong) drink - you sound as if you deserve it!

you poor thing, you should definately take with day off and pamper yourself... lots of ice cream and a good chick flick! Feel better, hun!

NailNovice2 said:
Carole,

I think you should have the rest of the afternoon off (if you can) and have a good old (long and strong) drink - you sound as if you deserve it!
Just had a big piece of choccie so feeling much brighter now :D
Thanks for all your kind thoughts!

:cry: that must of hurt hun - glad your feelin better but keep the ice on wont you, but use the chap next time you could of broken a nail...
Carole Lindsay said:
Just had a big piece of choccie so feeling much brighter now :D
Thanks for all your kind thoughts!

ooh you poor thing, hope it heals soon, hey at least its fri so you can have a bottle of wine tonite, take care love dee

Oh you poor thing,
You must be feeling real bad. Take the rest of the day off, put your feet up and get rest of the family running around for you. Better still, next time your windows need doing, get the hubby onto it. That's what I do.

Take care
Aylin

Oh Caz,

hope you feel okay now, good stiff drink and a massage wouldn't go a miss right now would it.......especially from a gorgeous , bronzed, muscle bound man who is intent on attending all of your needs.....or is that just me...lol

talented talons said:
Oh Caz,

hope you feel okay now, good stiff drink and a massage wouldn't go a miss right now would it.......especially from a gorgeous , bronzed, muscle bound man who is intent on attending all of your needs.....or is that just me...lol
Wends: cant fit it in coz Rob'll be home in 15 minutes or so!! ;)

Ouch!!! I hope you're OK, as my friends would say, you've pulled a Jeni- If there's a stupid accident involved its usually me thats done it!! hope you feel better!!

Didn`t anyone ever tell you that a parachute is needed to jump out of windows??????
I`m so sorry to hear that and I do hope you`re going into hiding until that bruising goes down cos everyone will whisper about Rob, poor dear, lol

Debs said:
Didn`t anyone ever tell you that a parachute is needed to jump out of windows??????
I`m so sorry to hear that and I do hope you`re going into hiding until that bruising goes down cos everyone will whisper about Rob, poor dear, lol
Cheeky bird!! Do you know how many of the fellas in the gym yesterday asked what i'd done and did Rob hit me???!! Mind u it was nice for strapping fellas to be telling me they'd look after me if it happened again :)

I don't know Hun the lengths you'll got to to get some attention from some strapping blokes, bit extreme if you ask me....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back