Feeling a bit down in the dumps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleygirl1

Reaction score
Im feeling a bit disheartened in everything at the moment
This week started fine, until my husband told me that his contract at work will end in july :-(
Then last night our cat had a huge fight with a nasty white cat in our back garden and I haven't seen her since, she's normally back in at night so I'm getting a little worried now as this morning she still hasn't turned up and she hasn't eaten since the sunday :-(
Then today I get to my salon and the washing machine has broken and wont spin and now have to fork out money I havent got to replace it, plus these last few weeks we have been a little slow on the customer front which doesnt help. :-(

So im down and deflatted and disheartened with everything and need a huge slab of chocolate to keep me sane I think.

Xxx

Thanks for listening.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Aw, sweetie. I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time.

Go get a nice cup of tea and a family size bar of galaxy. Your cat will come home, I'm sure (they know where their bread is buttered!), and then you can give her lots of cuddles.

Horrible when everything happens at once but it will get better :hug: xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Aw I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes it feels like everything happens at once :(

Your wee cat will come home don't worry, they just love to do disappearing acts sometimes to make us CRAP ourselves! And boy does it work...

And I feel the same about the customer situation, hardly hearing from any of my clients for some reason but then that can change so quickly, people will be booking in soon for their summer holiday fixes!

I would def recommend a galaxy too, or the new dairy milk golden crunch bars- amazing!

Chin up, things WILL get better :) xx

Latest posts

Back