Feeling so rubbish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklecupcake

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I know this is completely off topic and just a huge moan but I really need to let it out :'(

I have glandular fever and I havent left the house for 10 days now! Its soooooo horrible and i know it will take a long time to recover but i just feel rubbish! I cant stand having so much time off work its horrible!
I havent seen my boyfriend for agessss as he was fasting (hes muslim) for the month and just as that ended i got really ill! Hes sooooo lovely and keeps saying he doesnt mind waiting for me to get better and that i worry too much (which i do) but im just soooo down in the dumps and scared hes gona disappear! He even just sent me a lovely text sayin hed wait forever for me if he had to! And after over a year together i know i stop worrying! But i just feel like poo and miss him so much!
Ohhhhh and i suffer with depression and im also petrified this whole illness is gonna set me off!
What do i do geeks?

Emma xxx

Sorry for the most depressing thread ever!!!!

Awwww lovely chin up, youll be better soon and it will be so much sweeter when you see your man.

Keep calm, get some rest as the more stressed you are the worse youll feel and could delay your recovery.

Take the time to eat lots of ice cream watch your favourite films and sleep. The man has sent some lovely texts so when you feel a bit blue read them and remember youre loved.

Lastly honey get well soon and a speedy recovery... Oh yes and geek ;) x x x

Awwww lovely chin up, youll be better soon and it will be so much sweeter when you see your man.

Keep calm, get some rest as the more stressed you are the worse youll feel and could delay your recovery.

Take the time to eat lots of ice cream watch your favourite films and sleep. The man has sent some lovely texts so when you feel a bit blue read them and remember youre loved.

Lastly honey get well soon and a speedy recovery... Oh yes and geek ;) x x x

Thankyou!! I know I am just being silly I just needed to get it out lol! Thanks for the kind words hun :) hopefully this glandular fever gets lost soon! Xxxxx

You're welcome lovey. You'll feel better soon chick just takes time.

Love to you x x x

You're welcome lovey. You'll feel better soon chick just takes time.

Love to you x x x

Aww ur such a sweetheart :D its great on here im addicted hehe xxxxx

Ahh so sorry to hear your not well but PLEASE rest and get better, i have ME and so dose my partner and his came on after G fever, as he didnt rest, take the time to look after yourself, you will get there but dont push it, listen to your body and chin up petal x x x

I'm sorry to hear your not well, hope you get better soon!
Everything will be okay in the end, if it isn't, it isn't the end.
Cheer up you and keep smiling because your never fully dressed without a smile :D
x

Ahh so sorry to hear your not well but PLEASE rest and get better, i have ME and so dose my partner and his came on after G fever, as he didnt rest, take the time to look after yourself, you will get there but dont push it, listen to your body and chin up petal x x x

Thankyou hun! Im just sooooo impatient i feel like an invalid hehe. Sorry to hear about your ME hun xxxxx

I'm sorry to hear your not well, hope you get better soon!
Everything will be okay in the end, if it isn't, it isn't the end.
Cheer up you and keep smiling because your never fully dressed without a smile :D
x

Loool thanks babe :) im just being silly and feeling sorry for myself thats all!! Love all you geeks. Xx

Loool thanks babe :) im just being silly and feeling sorry for myself thats all!! Love all you geeks. Xx

Your welcome, your not feeling sorry for yourself silly, it's normal to feel low at times, everyone has their down days but it's how you overcome them which is what counts :D ♥

Thankyou hun! Im just sooooo impatient i feel like an invalid hehe. Sorry to hear about your ME hun xxxxx

Ahh but you will get better i no how you feel its took me 13 years to learn to pace myself and one thing ive learnt rest=getting better :Dxxx

Its horrible feeling so rubbish isn't it, poor love. The thing with glandular fever too is that it completely wipes you out so you have to be kind to yourself and completely give up for a while.
You dont have any choice but to rest up for a few weeks so try to do the indulgent stuff like watching movies or reding books and like somebody said earlier, nice treats too.
If your boyfriend is worth having, which I'm sure he is, he'll wait as long as it takes for you to get better.
So although you feel crappy, try to keep smiling xx

Thanks for the support lovlies! Its really helpful and has put a smile back on my face!

:D

Xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back