Female intimate ...... need practice and confidence!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi geeks, well I had my intimate waxing training last Monday and did my 1st Hollywood unsupervised yesterday.
It took me ages as I expected, Ia good friend kindly volunteered her bits and it was her 1st Hollywood too so she was rather jumpy. I felt I didn't do too bad apart from 1 strip on the labia where the hair was quite dense. I really struggled to remove it and my client/friend found it very painful....after several attempts I managed to remove it but it hasn't helped my confidence.

Do any of you seasoned pros have any tips for me?
Also I'm using pr Euroblond (my training was using hive) in training we were told to apply wax against growth but from the tutorials on here it says apply with direction of growth......which is best with pr non strip wax?

Thank you, Lou xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

With PR you would apply with the growth and remove against the growth. On the labia the hair grows inwards so you can apply up or down. I generally apply down but don't worry if you have applied up.
I usually remove upwards but sometimes I remove downwards.
I have on occasion found a strip a bit difficult to remove and sat there thinking 'I really should have trimmed that'! Lol
On these occasions then I have found it easier to remove from the top.
If the hair is really long then it is best to trim but if you do find yourself with a bit of wax that seems stuck, just apply a bit more wax and try and make the edges a bit thicker and straight. Make sure it has fully dried before removing and don't try and do it gently. A good yank is usually best-lol
I'm sure we've all had occasions where the wax seems stuck but it always comes off eventually and seeing as it was your first wax then you should be proud of yourself :hug:

Thanks Angelina, I think I have tried a bit too hard....I applied in the direction of growth going in towards the middle and think I may not have got it right down to the base of the hairs, then removed from front to back, as the front was where I had hair free skin... we were taught to remove from front and work towards the back, but that means the hair free skin is in the opposite direction to where I should be pulling.......arrgghhh!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back