Fete

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hey guys i had my summer! fete today, got soaking wet as the weather didnt want to hold out for me so didnt do as well as i hoped and there was another beauty stall so had some competition, but all in all i made a bit of money did some nail art and handed out some flyers so hopefully i will get some clientele it did give me a little boost in my confidence as well and may be doing another on the 3rd July, so would definately recommend it 2 any1 wanting to get their name about this is a really good way to do so x just wanted to share my day with you i still havent got the feeling back in my toes coz their so cold but otherwise i do feel i have acheived something today, just need to sort out them smile lines now and all that are supporting me on the next meeting i cant thank u enough x

good on ya , hope it gets u some business, love dee

hi kel
im glad it went well apart from the rain hopefuly your phone wont stop ringing next week
speak soon xx

Kellyc said:
Hey guys i had my summer! fete today, got soaking wet as the weather didnt want to hold out for me so didnt do as well as i hoped and there was another beauty stall so had some competition, but all in all i made a bit of money did some nail art and handed out some flyers so hopefully i will get some clientele it did give me a little boost in my confidence as well and may be doing another on the 3rd July, so would definately recommend it 2 any1 wanting to get their name about this is a really good way to do so x just wanted to share my day with you i still havent got the feeling back in my toes coz their so cold but otherwise i do feel i have acheived something today, just need to sort out them smile lines now and all that are supporting me on the next meeting i cant thank u enough x
Good on ya Kells. What did you do? Manicures with nail art? Tell all me darling!

Hi caz, it was raining so was very limited i had a few bits and bobs for sale the main seller was the party bag idea (thanks caz) but i did do nail art for the kiddies and they were more interested in the glitter nail polish, i did offer a mini mani and had only about 2 of them but it went reasonably well gave out some leaflets etc, the main prob was the other technician that was there and she was painting the nails as well, but if i must say so myself my stall was better than hers lol a little more professional with my leaflets etc and had my nail art stands on show so i was impressed with my layout and it gave me a little boost in confidence and i will definately do another.

how did you find out about the fete? as it much for the stall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back