Few questions about pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaRo

Reaction score
Hi, I have a pedicure blog and I'm currently working on an article about recent trends in pedicure. I'm looking to interview a few salon professionals for this.

Is here anyone who could send me short answers to 3 questions? I will publish them on my blog together with your name and I can also include a link to your website / facebook profile. People who read my blog may be interested in your offerings.

Pls send me a message if you're interested. The questions are simple and it will not take you more than 10 minutes to write the answers.

Many thanks,
Stella

Hi Stella,

I am new to this site and I am not sure how to write a message. But I could answer some questions for you :)

I'm mobile and independent. I would love to help although I've never worked in a salon.

Hi, I have a pedicure blog and I'm currently working on an article about recent trends in pedicure. I'm looking to interview a few salon professionals for this.

Is here anyone who could send me short answers to 3 questions? I will publish them on my blog together with your name and I can also include a link to your website / facebook profile. People who read my blog may be interested in your offerings.

Pls send me a message if you're interested. The questions are simple and it will not take you more than 10 minutes to write the answers.

Many thanks,
Stella
I'd be interested in reading your blog, I'm new to this business so don't have much experience yet so don't feel I can answer questions just yet. Can you give me details of your blog

I'd be interested in reading your blog, I'm new to this business so don't have much experience yet so don't feel I can answer questions just yet. Can you give me details of your blog

The blog is actually more about foot care in general but I wanted to add 1-2 articles about pedicure as well. Here it is: http://www.pedireviews.co.uk

Below are 3 questions I wanted to ask. Please anyone feel free to contact me if you want to be mentioned in my blog post.

1. What are the latest trends in pedicure in your view? What do your customers want now vs what they wanted 1-2 years ago?

2. What nail care products do you personally use in your work and why?

3. What would you say to someone who never had a professional pedicure before because they feel uncomfortable?

Latest posts

Back