Few questions about Refectocil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi ;-)

I haven't tinted eye lashes since I qualified as a beauty therapist a few years ago due to having children

I've decided to use refectocil due to ease of ordering and good produce etc

QUESTION; On the instructions it states use 20 drops oxidant creme to 2 cm of tint just wondering how much you use ratio wise ie 1 cm : 10 drops of creme as I feel way to much to tint and would waste the product?

QUESTION; do you leave tint on for 10 mins on eyelashes and apply to eyebrows but wipe off straight away (this was taught to us at college but I'm using a different product so wanted to check)

QUESTION; what do you use to apply tint? Brush etc And which eye pads do you prefer(and where do you buy them from)

Thanks everyone :)
Nenee

im due to do a course next week and would also like to know :)

QUESTION; On the instructions it states use 20 drops oxidant creme to 2 cm of tint just wondering how much you use ratio wise ie 1 cm : 10 drops of creme as I feel way to much to tint and would waste the product?

Yes, or even 0.5 cm to 5 drops :) as long as consistency is right :)

QUESTION; do you leave tint on for 10 mins on eyelashes and apply to eyebrows but wipe off straight away (this was taught to us at college but I'm using a different product so wanted to check)

Refectocil instructions say that you need to have tint on for ten mins. You can do shorter, but it will wash off quicker. If you keep the tint on for longer it will also stain the skin and get darker.

Always follow manufacturers instructions tho :)

QUESTION; what do you use to apply tint? Brush etc And which eye pads do you prefer(and where do you buy them from)

Cotton buds - i find them more hygienic. You can use a bruch, too. Cocktail stiks to brush tint through the hair (kim lawless' advice which was posted on one of the threads)

I find eye pads (refectocil) a bit tricky to use, you still need to resize them according to the shape of the eye :) i use thinned cotton pads instead :)

Nenee[/QUOTE]

Jurate xx

Hi ;-)

I haven't tinted eye lashes since I qualified as a beauty therapist a few years ago due to having children

I've decided to use refectocil due to ease of ordering and good produce etc

Yes, you can reduce the amount but keep the ratio the same. To be honest, I just measure it by eye and am actually quite random about it. Never had any disasters yet!

For a new client, I do this just to be on the safe side as you can reapply if necessary. However, Refectocil do such a great range of tints that, if you choose the correct colour to start with, you can't really go wrong.

I use a brush.. Not sure about eyepads? I just use cotton wool circles cut in half

Nenee

Hope this has helped

Thank u so much that's helped a lot
Cheers
X

Latest posts

Back