Fiberplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtoday

Reaction score
We have been using
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441747783.346459.jpg
fiberplex in the salon for a week now . The results have been amazing . Has anyone else tried it yet

I really wanna try it

Since its from schwarzkopf, I don't think it's going to be an olaplex rip off. What is the technology behind it, and where.do you get it from?

I have a free trail of this coming soon

The technology seems very similar to olaplex but maybe with out the bad stuff I think it may be similar to fibre force . I have a very good rep who keeps me up-to-date with everything I ordered it directly from the company . X

The technology seems very similar to olaplex but maybe with out the bad stuff I think it may be similar to fibre force . I have a very good rep who keeps me up-to-date with everything I ordered it directly from the company . X

Could you please inbox me how much it cost please, and what was included? Can't post prices on here

How do you mean same as olaplex without the bad stuff? I've never heard anything bad about it yet?

Yes I want to know what you mean by that statement too please. What 'bad stuff'? As far as I'm aware it is not the same as Olaplex but a lot like all the other additives coming on the market

I thought this too.. Cause it's a reputable brand they wouldn't want to tarnish themselves with being another knock off/copy cat??

Bad stuff?????? Tell me more!

My rep told me it's the same concept and ingredient, but the difference is you don't have to bump up your developer or change your formula in any way. Also it is cheaper than olaplex. Not sure if I'm allowed to say how much by. Fiberplex also cannot be used in a stand alone treatment. Schwarzkopf recommend you turn to the bonacure range for repair where a client does not have a colour service performed. It can however be used in a clear gloss if you choose. One important thing to remember is that Olaplex will technically invalidate your insurance because by adding it you are not following manufacturers instructions. With fiberplex however, since it's designed by Schwarzkopf and tested with their products, you can use it with no fear of affecting your insurance whatsoever. Hope this helps. Ps I'm still using olaplex myself so I don't want to sound as if I'm trying to slate it or anything like that! X

You realise tho that bonacure works on the outside of the hair right?

Could we have an insurers view on olaplex fibreplex & curaplex please :)

@SimplyBusiness @Towergate H&B @ABT Insurance

I agree with you, in my opinion a haircare range can't compare with the internal restructuring effect of olaplex and fiberforce, but I'm just quoting what a member of schwarzkopf's education team told me last Sunday at an event x

What bad stuff? Olaplex doesn't contain anything bad at all. Your rep is probably just trying to make a buck. Olaplex has a patented formula. Until one of these other guys, even Schwarzkopf has something to back up their claims I'll stick to Olaplex. It works like a dream!

My rep told me it's the same concept and ingredient, but the difference is you don't have to bump up your developer or change your formula in any way. Also it is cheaper than olaplex. Not sure if I'm allowed to say how much by. Fiberplex also cannot be used in a stand alone treatment. Schwarzkopf recommend you turn to the bonacure range for repair where a client does not have a colour service performed. It can however be used in a clear gloss if you choose. One important thing to remember is that Olaplex will technically invalidate your insurance because by adding it you are not following manufacturers instructions. With fiberplex however, since it's designed by Schwarzkopf and tested with their products, you can use it with no fear of affecting your insurance whatsoever. Hope this helps. Ps I'm still using olaplex myself so I don't want to sound as if I'm trying to slate it or anything like that! X
I've gotta be honest, I'm not buying the whole song and dance that my Schwarzkopf rep tried selling me on Fibreforce. They sound like they're trying to be Olaplex but if it doesn't work the same, not bumping the developer, and can't be used as a stand alone treatment, then it's not the same in any other way either. It's just a logical conclusion in my book.

I know what you mean. I've still got loads of Olaplex left and I love it, but I'm going to try to Fiberplex and see how it compares ... I hope it's good otherwise I'll feel mega let down by Schwarzkopf!

I asked my rep about the patents on Olaplex and how on earth they managed to use the same ingredient... And he just winked at me and said they didn't have the RIGHT patents in place haha [emoji23]

Surely if it was the same product with the same ingredients it would have the same instructions ie bumping up developer?

The impression I've been given is that they took the formula and improved it to make life easier for colourists. But then we have to ask, will it perform to exactly the same standard if the formula has been altered? I guess the only way is to try it

Latest posts

Back