Fiberplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just keep a close eye on the results long time, as anything can coat the hair & make it look amazing for a few washes [emoji6]

Lets not knock fibreplex yet, we all know schwarzkopf professional products.are.amazing

I was led to believe olaplex had formaldehyde in . However it wouldn't bother me as The original keratin complex contend it as well . But back to fibrePlex I am really impressed with the results . The feedback from clients as well it's really positive

I have heard about this. I am a mobile hairdresser if use were mobile would use stock this and do u charge extra for colour service?

I have heard about this. I am a mobile hairdresser if use were mobile would use stock this and do u charge extra for colour service?

Hi there, I'm self employed and do a bit of mobile, and I charge my clients a premium price for Olaplex as it is a premium product. However, I do undercut the local salons on price by about a fiver. I don't think I'm allowed to say how much I charge on here, however I am happy to tell you on private message if you'd like.

You can openly discuss the prices you charge for services or the retail prices of products.

It's stating the net (discounted) product prices that isn't allowed. :)

Ahh ok thanks! Well I charge £25 for all olaplex services. The salons near me charge £30. But of course it depends which area you work in as to how much you can charge

Is this on top of ur colour charge?

Yes you have to charge on top of your prices

Ahh ok thanks! Well I charge £25 for all olaplex services. The salons near me charge £30. But of course it depends which area you work in as to how much you can charge
Are you in a city centre? I've been charging £15 on top of whatever service they have, but I live in a little village.

I wonder if this is one time when you can charge a low introductory fee to get them to try it and love it?

Then charge a realistic premium price when they realise they can't live without it ? ;)

I wonder if this is one time when you can charge a low introductory fee to get them to try it and love it?

Then charge a realistic premium price when they realise they can't live without it ? ;)
Get them hooked on it! [emoji1]

One of the big salons by me is doing this - they started at £20 introductory rate then put it up to £30.

I'm working from home at the moment but my clients have been pretty keen to try it so not had any problems with the price as they know what a premium service it is and they feel the results straight away x

I was led to believe olaplex had formaldehyde in . However it wouldn't bother me as The original keratin complex contend it as well . But back to fibrePlex I am really impressed with the results . The feedback from clients as well it's really positive

Olaplex does not contain formaldehyde nor has it ever. Who told you that exactly?

Super not true. That is bogus. The MSDS sheets are available on their webstie

The technology seems very similar to olaplex but maybe with out the bad stuff I think it may be similar to fibre force . I have a very good rep who keeps me up-to-date with everything I ordered it directly from the company . X
And what exactly is "bad stuff" in Olaplex? this post sounds like a planted advertisement. Lame

image.jpg
And what exactly is "bad stuff" in Olaplex? this post sounds like a planted advertisement. Lame
I agree, there is only one Olaplex and its the love of my life. I thought this picture on Olaplex Users FB says it all.

Last edited:
I asked my rep about the patents on Olaplex and how on earth they managed to use the same ingredient... And he just winked at me and said they didn't have the RIGHT patents in place haha [emoji23]

We have the right patents in place. Any infringement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent both within the U.S. and worldwide. :)

We have the right patents in place. Any infringement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent both within the U.S. and worldwide. :)

But how have Schwarzkopf been allowed to use the same ingredient to create virtually the same product?

Latest posts

Back