fibreglass/acrylic dipping system. client tomorrow HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi there I have a client coming in tomorrow who wants fibreglass with acrylic powder dipped over the top.

Do I need to use resin accellerator with this or can I just put the resin on, dip in acrylic powder and then wait to dry.

Thanks all.

Sorry I have never used this system - their is a geek on here that does so do a search and maybe send her a PM

sam chaney said:
Hi there I have a client coming in tomorrow who wants fibreglass with acrylic powder dipped over the top.

Do I need to use resin accellerator with this or can I just put the resin on, dip in acrylic powder and then wait to dry.

Thanks all.
Hi Sam

Sorry! :sad: I have probly missed getting this message to you in time.

When I had my salons if a client had a natural nail breakage we would use fiberglass over the whole nail then apply L&P over the top. The weave + the L&P gave you amazing toughness. Use the same mix ratio but work in smaller beads working it in to the fabric.

I would find out why she prefers fabric & L&P it would think it would be to do with strength.

I have never used it for the full set it would be time consuming pluss L&P gives you amazing toughness. If the client is very heavy on her nails then Radical Solar Nail liquid might be the better liquid for her it is a tougher liquid (make sure you use a different brush for each liquid).

Hope this helps

Di x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back