Fibreglass Competition at Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Ok you guys, whos gonna be in it to win it this time then..........
It would be so brill to have loads of Fibreglass Geeketts all in one room.......
I know Dawnie, Caroline and yours truly will be in it............. and we have a ball..........
So any one else out there???? Let us know and we can all sit together lol.......A row of Fibre Geeketts how scary is that................... I would love it !!!!!!

Hi Ruth - I'm afraid I'm not quite up to scratch for competing yet (peraps next year!) but I will be there supporting you all - go for it!

will you be able to see you guys compete???

I'd love to but I am too chicken - once I can do a masterclass in Fabric maybe then (hint hint) lol

I would love to compete with fabric#
My mission for next year!!!
I need lots more practise.

ruth
does this mean you've been able to sort out the rules query u had?
does that mean u won't b joining me in winner of winners?
liza xx

liza smith said:
ruth
does this mean you've been able to sort out the rules query u had?
does that mean u won't b joining me in winner of winners?
liza xx
Nope not had a reply yet from the new Competition organiser........I left a few messages ......Tina Ockerby is not the organiser any more.............So awaiting the Competition Rules and see whats what....and what, if anything for now has changed.........
But either way I am competing, just not sure which Category lol.........
LOL winner of winners.........I never thought I would do the novice category, let alone the winner of winners one........... This time last year babe............ you got me into this lol....All your fault and I love ya for it xxxx

So for anyone else out there who thinks they are not ready lol.......... I wasn't either last year.......and on the day I was............I just practiced and worked hard and then took the resin bottle by the scruff of it's neck and went for it......Best thing I ever did, well that and my Masters lol xxxx

aw Ruth i was thinking abt entering fibre.........but unfortunately i have to work on the ezflow stand!....(such a shame i know ;))........ funny enough my fibre nail was one of my highest scoring nails when i did my educators reassesment!!- never know mite have to enter at g mex...........lol...........altho i mite just stick to my first love of sculptured l n p! :)

Jess
xox

Get Antony to give you the day off babe xxxxxxxxxxx
You know you want to babe xxxxxxxxx
See you there babe xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Get Antony to give you the day off babe xxxxxxxxxxx
You know you want to babe xxxxxxxxx
See you there babe xxxx
no im fine working the stand, i cant let Antony, Sab and everyone else down hun........i dunno if you remember how nervous i was last time.......lol- i will enter another comp one day- like i said you mite see me at g mex ;)

Jess
xoxo

Latest posts

Back