Fibreglass nails help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
Hi I am wanting to do fibre glass nails course I was just wondering if anyone know any reputable companies to train with also I know it might sound like a silly question but can u use glitters and decoration like acrylics also how long do they take to do any info on them would be great thanks

There is lots of info here on the site re FG nails. Yes you can use glitter and decorate them too. When a person is competent the nails take a similar time to complete as any other system.

Backscratchers was the original and still the best IMHO if you want good experienced and reputable company training.

Hi Shaz, as Geeg has already said Backscratchers are the original and imo still the best. I used their system when it first came over from the states too many years ago to want to remember! They have excellent training and great customer service. I know it's considered to be a little outdated but I just love the look and feel of fibreglass enhancements! For me shellac has taken over and I only do the very odd set of fibreglass nails now and tend to use it mainly for repairs.
As for art, you can use the resin like a glue to attach gems, glitter and premade acrylic pretties! I'm not sure if you could do rockstar style nails with the glitter embedded though. >>>>>>> goes off to have a play

Latest posts

Back