Fibreglass P&W

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me, is it possible to buy pink resin or pink fibreglass. One of my clients is growing her nails and I wanted to have a go at P and W to hide the shadow of her own nail. I've had a look at a couple of suppliers but not sure if it is available! :)

Many thanks

plaoh said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me, is it possible to buy pink resin or pink fibreglass. One of my clients is growing her nails and I wanted to have a go at P and W to hide the shadow of her own nail. I've had a look at a couple of suppliers but not sure if it is available! :)

Many thanks
Hi Hun,
You can get pink resin and pink silk from a lot of sources...........
But in my expirience, it wont hide the shadow of the natural nail...........All pink silk will do, is give the nail bed a pink tint and so will the pink resin............The silk stays see through and wont hide any blemishes or re growth of the natural nail............all pink resin or pink silk combined with white tips will do, is emphasise the whiteness of the french tip.....
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back