FIBREGLASS / SILK - Worcestershire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I am looking for someone in the Worcester or surrounding area who does fibreglass nails. I have a lady contact me who is adamant she wants fibreglass nails. Please mail me if you can help.

Thanks!

Hi! I will mail you too, in case you don't see this...

I am in Warwickshire, but right on the Worcestershire border if that's helpful? Whether I'd be able to offer a mobile service would hugely depend on where she is, but a salon appointment in Alcester (which is approx 30 mins from Worcester city) would be no problem at all - there are 3 Backscratchers-trained silk & fibreglass techs in our salon.

My contact details are all on my website, Home - Up To Scratch Nails: salon nails in your own home. Mobile and salon nail appointments for Acrylic, Gel, Fibreglass,Silk and Shellac or Minx Nails: Warwickshire, UK

Hths! :)

Hi! I will mail you too, in case you don't see this...

I am in Warwickshire, but right on the Worcestershire border if that's helpful? Whether I'd be able to offer a mobile service would hugely depend on where she is, but a salon appointment in Alcester (which is approx 30 mins from Worcester city) would be no problem at all - there are 3 Backscratchers-trained silk & fibreglass techs in our salon.

My contact details are all on my website, Home - Up To Scratch Nails: salon nails in your own home. Mobile and salon nail appointments for Acrylic, Gel, Fibreglass,Silk and Shellac or Minx Nails: Warwickshire, UK

Hths! :)

That sounds great thanks! What is your contact tel no. I tried getting the info from your website but the page viewing is out of line, ie only the left hand side of the paragraphs are visible x

07880 868659 x

That's great Gemma! I have passed your number on. The lady's name is Monlina. Thank you for your help and hopefully you will have a very good new client x:wink2::Love:

Lovely, thanks. :)

Latest posts

Back