Fibroblast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
hi, I'm interested in doing the training for Fibroblast. Have any of you got any information on this treatment? Would love to hear everyone's opinions on it x

A girl at my salon offered the treatment. One treatment and the client is looking to sue her! I don't do the treatment but the contra-action to the treatment is actually awful. There are some pictures on the internet of people who have had the treatment done worth looking at. I think that the You Tube ones are the best as some of the girls have done diaries. Other pictures show immediately after the treatment how the clients looks but it is a couple of days later when the area swells (everyone is different as to the extent of the swelling) that you need to look at. There there is some serious downtime while the skin heals. The women treated in my salon got an infection - the therapist said she caused it the client said the therapist caused it. It is described as being non-invasive lifting. The skin is being burnt and it scabs over. The skin isn't actually broken but imagine what burns all over your face would look like - lots of little dots - and then swelling up. As a therapist you will have to guide your client through it. If I am totally honest, when I saw photos of the woman's face that was treated at my salon I was shocked. Not sure how helpful this is but it is my opinion. Would I take on that treatment or have it personally? No I would not.

Latest posts

Back