Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK serious question you guys, how in the name of Zeus' butthole did you get through 3 books? My kindle tells me I'm 38% of the way through book 2 but I am SO BORED! It is taking me forever to read.

Putting aside the (many many) issues I have with these books... it is seriously boring and the plot is dumb. I am trying to read them all before I slag them off again but I'm not sure I can get through all 3.

Your just getting to the good bits! Keep on reading I read the 3 within a week and i never have a book in front of me lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OK serious question you guys, how in the name of Zeus' butthole did you get through 3 books? My kindle tells me I'm 38% of the way through book 2 but I am SO BORED! It is taking me forever to read.

Putting aside the (many many) issues I have with these books... it is seriously boring and the plot is dumb. I am trying to read them all before I slag them off again but I'm not sure I can get through all 3.

thankyou!!!!! i thought the 1st one was kind of "meh" ok, badly written but lets see where it goes, 2nd book, ok, hes a damaged soul, but come on, and the 3rd book.... i read a 1/3 and have just skipped to the end. probably will make a better film its just the books are so badly written!!! xx

I've only just seen this thread & I have one question. How on earth can it be sexy to have your toes sucked after removing your socks & trainers - is it just me???? X BTW still loved the books x

Latest posts

Back