Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im still reading :) been out today and kept thinking about it so that says something!

Ha ha my feminist side keeps making me like eeeerm helllloooooo but i kinda fancy mr grey! Still a wee bit mills and boon but more graphic and saucy!!

ah you have to read ' a thousand splendid suns'

it's the best book ever.

un- put- down -able

it's the best book ever.

un- put- down -able

Is it dirty?... this lot won't read it unless it's got a bit of filth in it!!:wink2:

Perfect! I've just finished the girl with the dragon tattoo books so was looking out for a good read! X

Is it dirty?... this lot won't read it unless it's got a bit of filth in it!!:wink2:

no it's one of the ones where a bullying auld pig gets his come-uppance. great stuff/

it's the best book ever.

un- put- down -able

One of the best books I ever read- still think of it years after. But am going to join the grey gang on my next hols!

A thousand splendid suns.... Wow really moved me!

Thousand splendid suns was one of the best books, it's a book I just could not put down x

Yes it is but incredible story x

Ahem!! Back on track to the delicious Mr Grey please ladies :wink2: :D I am 5 chapters in on the 2nd book. Love it! :D

Oh and thought I would share this too :D

Attachments

• 521411_10151796008890442_1722212174_n.jpg
    521411_10151796008890442_1722212174_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 253
Ahem!! Back on track to the delicious Mr Grey please ladies :wink2: :D I am 5 chapters in on the 2nd book. Love it! :D

The 2nd book was my favourite of the 3 actually Planky :)

Can I also just add - to everyone who loved A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Kite Runner (by the same author) is every bit as good.

Oh my god these books are consuming my life ha ha!!! I love them !!! I really hope the actor that plays grey lives upto my imagination !!!! X

sorry planky...ok no more hijacking.

i will have to investigate mr grey so

I have read the three already and as soon as I finished I started reading them again! Now on my 2nd go of the 3rd book! Christian <3 <3 <3 have to say it's probably not best reading this is your single like me, unattainably high expectations for the next relationship as he probably won't be a billionaire!!! xx

was anyone else a little disappointed when she mentioned he had copper hair? I had an image of a George Clooney type look until then....

sorry planky...ok no more hijacking.

i will have to investigate mr grey so

Rinn i think we allllll want to investigate mr grey!!!

I literally cannot put this book down..... changed my mind totally i love it!

Lmao me too, though im ignoring that and thinking dark brown/black hair ian somerhalder/brax from home and away.....
Allllll in the imagination ;) x x x

I've started reading it today. I've about 25% through it. I have only read this book because everyone is going on about it. I normally like chick lit, light hearted kind of stories.

To be honest, I find the story is rubbish! I am contemplating whether to finish it or delete the 3 from my kindle? But I think I might aswell read it. Im at the part where she's stayed at his house for the first time. I don't know if I'm into it lol :)

I've started reading it today. I've about 25% through it. I have only read this book because everyone is going on about it. I normally like chick lit, light hearted kind of stories.

To be honest, I find the story is rubbish! I am contemplating whether to finish it or delete the 3 from my kindle? But I think I might aswell read it. Im at the part where she's stayed at his house for the first time. I don't know if I'm into it lol :)

Give it time Lolly, I guarantee by the time you get half way through, you won't be able to put it down :wink2:

I haven't paid attention to the copper hair at all, Bradley Cooper really fits the part for me, so he's who I have in my head :D :Love:

Definitely give it time lolly, i wasnt impressed to start with, now i love it. Ive not done anything today left hubby and son to fend for themselves ;)

Latest posts

Back