Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to just past half way now in the first book and I'm actually starting to like it, it was sooooo boring at the begining and I really hated him and thought she was really annoying. Now however the story seems to be getting more interesting and I am starting to want to know how everything pans out for them both

Finished the third one just there. I enjoyed them :). I thought it was a good story and was glad when the sex stopped getting explained all the time when you got to the second ad third ones. It was an interesting read and I begun to like him towards the end.

The author certainly had some imagination if nothing else :)

See, told you to stick with it :wink2: :D

See, told you to stick with it :wink2: :D

I hate to say it but you were right lol. I enjoyed the story and begun to like them more as she got a bit more of a backbone :).

I am actually sad to finish it. I am going to move onto the Harry potter books now as I've never read them. I've heard they're similar types of books :p haha x

Channing Tatum should be Christian grey YUM

I could never have a relationship with some one who said "laters" :rolleyes:

OMG WE ALL NEED A BIT OF CHRISTIAN GREY !!!!!!!
:lick:

I was going to do my exercises & general jobs tonight. Started the first book this week!
It's now 11:30, I've been reading since 7!!

Its all over :( i really took my time with the third one because i didnt want to it end.. What am i going to do now :( haha

Iv read the first 2 in the past week and will be into the 3rd tonight! Amazing books. Now to find myself a real life mr grey haha!! Xx

is it just me or did anyone else cry at the end of book 1? I read it in bed and finished it and went to sleep sobbing! :o (I dont do fiction books..the last fiction book I read was 15yrs ago!) Im near the end of book 2 now and dont want it to end. I desperately want to read them all to find out what happens, but I dont know what I'll do once they're finished! lol
xx

I have decided to concede to the hype and download this onto my kindle. About to start reading now.

Ok I'm only 2 chapters in so I know I haven't given it much of a chance, but there are parts that are really badly written. The sentence construction is quite poor in places and it's putting me off :/
Obviously it must improve otherwise everyone wouldn't be raving about it but I'm not that taken with it at the minute :(

Ok I'm only 2 chapters in so I know I haven't given it much of a chance, but there are parts that are really badly written. The sentence construction is quite poor in places and it's putting me off :/
Obviously it must improve otherwise everyone wouldn't be raving about it but I'm not that taken with it at the minute :(

I wasn't much taken with it either when I started reading, but I persevered and it was so worth it! I tend to notice grammar and sentence construction, so it annoyed me a bit but i decided to ignore it. And I'm glad I did :)

Latest posts

Back