File control!! Part 4 - During the Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great advice i will ave a go on my own nails tommoro as i have been getting stressed doign infills

Omg. So helpful. Wished lcn techs would have explained to me so simply when i done my training! Thank you!!

Omg. So helpful. Wished lcn techs would have explained to me so simply when i done my training! Thank you!!

That is why we are CND! :biggrin:

hi just finding my way round the site fab site by the way wanting some drill training noticed you recommend the kupa drill where can i purchase one and where can i train to use it properly

hi just finding my way round the site fab site by the way wanting some drill training noticed you recommend the kupa drill where can i purchase one and where can i train to use it properly

For training and purchasing call debbie Davis direct at sweet squared on 01132173801. Debbie is the education director.

This turorial hit the answer right on the head for me, thank you so much. As I still get some lifting, filing it off was causing more to crumble to the point of me just removing them altogether.

Explainations like this shoud be mandatory for all teachers. Saying ' file off the lifed area' without ANY visual is not sufficient.

Again thank you geeg.

Love these tutorials! :D I have some questions though, I've seen people who put on a french white tip, and then just make an overlay with clear and/or pink powder. How would you rebalance those? What is the pros/cons of this "technique" compared to good ol' pink and white? :)

Thanks Geeg, I read this at first and still wasn't get anywhere, still chasing the line, then I read it again and did everything you said and I have done it. Thanks so much, you advice is absolutely invaluable. You are a star xx

Ooooh thanks so much for this tutorial, I've just had a "Eureka!" moment, it's all making sense.
Now hopefully the next rebalance i do in 5 days will take not half as long as the one today.

Your FAB, cheers xxx :Love:

Latest posts

Back