File control!! Part 4 - During the Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Geeg. You have a great way of explaining things!

I'm well clued up now!!:hug:

Great advice as usual! Thank you again!!

Just noticed I have left 2 comments in a row.........LOL!!! And I still keep coming back to it!!!! :green: x

Thanks alot. I have always dreaded doing a rebalance. Those dayys are over now!

MAKES SO much sense....wow! The difference of filing on top and chasing it makes so much sense, I havent even tired this yet, but I can already picture it! WOW! Thanks!

mz.angie

Ok so yes great understood the "chasing the line"... boy do i chase the line.... god yes.
But what about when you are drilling out the smile line?... At the moment i drill out the smile line first and then attack the rest... is this still ok to do?
At times there are so litlle product left on the nails that one i have drill out the smiles the rest sort of cracks off.. (due to them being over 5 weeks to reblance)..
Thanks
Mel

Wow thanx for this, it takes me forever to file the line down and I didn't know why I was still getting the line afterwards. I was told at college about filing on the adhered product not the loose edge but I still couldn't get it right. :grr:

Thank you soooo much. Now I finally get it! :rolleyes:

I will definately tackle the problem with a different attitude now. :green:

Victoria :Love:xXx

;)Thanks so much, u are so amazing at describing things! I really dreaded this task as it always takes way longer for me than doing a new set of nails and i coudn't understand why i was charging less for this when it took me so much longer than doing a brand new set! Now I Know where i was going wrong! thanks geeg!:)

Great information will pass on to friends at college.Thankyou.

This is great. Its just what I have been needing to know. I am also curious to know how much if any of the preparation procedure do I need to follow when doing a rebalance.
Cheers

This is great. Its just what I have been needing to know. I am also curious to know how much if any of the preparation procedure do I need to follow when doing a rebalance.
Cheers

Well the new nail growth is just that...new nail, so treat it as you would a new set...full prep. hth

Excellent tutorial!!!!!!!!
Even I (with my english) able to understand each word! So helpful and comprehencive:hug:
Thanks a lot!

Thanks Gigi, this is my first tutorial on this site, and I must say, after 5 years of dreading the infills, now feel very confident! Thankyou!

Geeg...do you always rebalance the nails...or do you infill instead sometimes?

Because of the way I build my nails (with a central spine of thicker product along the whole length of the nail) I do the same procedure every time which automatically rebalances the whole structure.

lordy i wish i found this site and your tutorials while still training at college would of benefited soooo much. there fab and im looking forward to improving by myself using your fab advice!!!

Thank you for this - I will try to go just past the lift.

So So helpfull thankyou xxxx

I'm such a line chaser and couldnt get a good answer on WHY my lifting kept moving further and further up the nail, thanks so much geeg!

Just read this and I am about to do a rebalance so will follow your stages to the letter. Strange but never thought to start with zone one, makes so much sense I don't know why I didn't think of it before. It's lovely to know that your here. Everything I've ever tried that you have suggested has worked brilliantly and I can say that my nails have become much more pleasing to the eye.

Latest posts

Back