File half well nail tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgx

Reaction score
hi all im about to do my 1st real client tonight for acrylics and have purchased some half well nail tips but do i blend d tip into d nail?? or leave it for the perfect smile line im just worried thy gonna look too low on d nail plate as shes a nail biter?? x

Hi hun, are you using natural or white tips?
With the natural ones they will need blending otherwise you will see the smile line and the line where the tip ends.
With white tips you don't need to blend but if she's a nail biter these will be placed too far down the nail and look awful. They are perfect for clients with a little bit of a free edge however.
Does that help?
Rhiannon x

Hi hun, are you using natural or white tips?
With the natural ones they will need blending otherwise you will see the smile line and the line where the tip ends.
With white tips you don't need to blend but if she's a nail biter these will be placed too far down the nail and look awful. They are perfect for clients with a little bit of a free edge however.
Does that help?
Rhiannon x
hiya yer thy french tips she has managed not to bite them for about 3 weeks now as i applyed gelish to thm so she has some growth on her nails i might just try 1 nail and see how it looks im just worried thy gonna look awful and im gonna feel dissapointed then im currently learne with essential nails so have only practised on d hand trainer xx

hiya yer thy french tips she has managed not to bite them for about 3 weeks now as i applyed gelish to thm so she has some growth on her nails i might just try 1 nail and see how it looks im just worried thy gonna look awful and im gonna feel dissapointed then im currently learne with essential nails so have only practised on d hand trainer xx

If she's had 3 weeks worth of growth they may well be long enough depending on the size of the well area of your tips.
Just be aware nail biters are hard clients, she will more than likely pick or bite if she can get to any edges.

Dont be disappointed its your first set! Learn from what you do and you will see an improvement in your skills. Good luck and take your time :)
Rhiannon x

If she's had 3 weeks worth of growth they may well be long enough depending on the size of the well area of your tips.
Just be aware nail biters are hard clients, she will more than likely pick or bite if she can get to any edges.

Dont be disappointed its your first set! Learn from what you do and you will see an improvement in your skills. Good luck and take your time :)
Rhiannon x
ah thanx hun she didnt bite her gelish polish once and she only lives nxt door and shes my best mate so she prob b my best client to train on if i can master her nails i can master any lol thanks again hun xxx

Good luck. I've just had my first and feels sooooo good to have it out the way :)
Let us know how you get on

Vicki xx

Good luck. I've just had my first and feels sooooo good to have it out the way :)
Let us know how you get on

Vicki xx
thanx luv how did u get on?? i will def update u on how it went xx

thanx luv how did u get on?? i will def update u on how it went xx

Went fab. She was so nice and chatty. Just so glad the first is out the way :)

Vicki xx

Went fab. She was so nice and chatty. Just so glad the first is out the way :)

Vicki xx

well my first set went well only took me 2 hours i found getting d consistancy difficult and ball size as i was used to d essential nails one so bit more practice def needed but all in all went ok hope thy last her well now xx:rolleyes:

we do have a spell checker on here d d d d d d d?

well my first set went well only took me 2 hours i found getting d consistancy difficult and ball size as i was used to d essential nails one so bit more practice def needed but all in all went ok hope thy last her well now xx:rolleyes:

Well done! Practice your mix ratio on some tips, search you tube for essential nails I'm sure there will be a mix ratio video on there.
Rhiannon x

Well done! Practice your mix ratio on some tips, search you tube for essential nails I'm sure there will be a mix ratio video on there.
Rhiannon x

iv uploaded a pic of them for u too see wot thy look like xx

Latest posts

Back