files for natural nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
which files do fellow geeks find the best for natural nails that can be cleaned after each client?????

Do you mean to buff the nailplate or to file the length down?

I use a 240 on the nailplate and a 180/240 to reduce the length, both can be sprayed with sanitiser.

thanks so much. just get confused some times

As Sandi said i use the same but if the nails are quite strong,could you use 180 in filing down length,or 250,or does it not make any difference?:)

I use a 240 for filing length down....I always brush off debris and wash files prior to sanitising...like using a new file every time....nothing worse than a manky looking file:)

As Sandi said i use the same but if the nails are quite strong,could you use 180 in filing down length,or 250,or does it not make any difference?:)

I use 240 on finger nails which are usually not too thick, and if needed I'll use 180 on toenails which tend to be tougher!

A 240 is good, Creative do the Kanga board which is perfect for natural nails, very thin and easy to handle, hth xxxx

Latest posts

Back