files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee kha

When i learn nail lady show me all the file and say use this this this she call this number 1 23456 i want ordermore files but i seeon magazine call grit .

Have many can some lady tell me what grit for what i want order file i need what number grit use most .

Kop khun kha mui

but it may have double posted. ANYWAY I have a page on one of my websites about files titled MORE THAN YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FILES and that URL is
http://www.ollieninh.com/npfileed.html
and
hope anyone with knowledge of other web available file education will also post that as I am always looking to add to or to improve or make corrections to my own educational materials.
Hope my file ed page can be helpful.
What is in the below photo are jumbo size sponge files --- mylar core, thick sponge backing and the grit material embedded into the surface of the sponge.
filesjumbo.jpg

kop khun kha

I have been on your link looked up files and its very good for me i will print and look many time so i learn .

Kop khun mak mak na kah mui

Hi Ollieninh

I too have clicked onto your link and found out more stuff about files than I ever thought existed.

Thank you for putting the information together, it's really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back