Filing EZ vs. CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
I have used EZ Flow and I have used CND Retention and Perfect Powders......do you find that Creative files much nicer then EZ (even for backfills, not after you apply it so it's still softer)...or is it my imagination......???? :rolleyes:

Hi Anna!!!

I had a bit of experience with EZFlow when I trained with Tom Holcomb for a weekend in New York... although I use Creative exclusively (16 yrs now)- I couldn't pass up the knowledge and experience Tom had to offer- and for his training, we used EZ Flow. I was unfamiliar with the application & ratio- in my opinion it works much differently than CND, so I had a bit of difficulty using it- and yes, I agree with you- EZFlow does file differently than CND!!!

Again-- I'm Creative all the way-- so maybe I'm a bit prejudiced to respond... however I did use it for those 2 days- and I can honestly say I do not believe it has the high quality color, workability and 'feel' that Creative (Retention+ and PC powders) has.

JMHO ;)

You are definitely not imagining the 'softer' feel of the product when filing ... this trait is one of the joys of working with Creative products. Don't be fooled though into thinking that 'softer' means less strong or less durable ... The product creates amazingly strong, tough and durable enhancements with colour stability that outlasts anything else I have ever used.

I have been spoiled for so long now by using the CND line that it still surprises me when I hear other Nail technicians talk about problems with yellowing or lifting or cracking and breaking with the other products they use ... what are those?? I really do not suffer these types of problems and haven't for years ... in fact I really don't have any problems productwise, which is why I trust this brand implicitly.

Cool! Thanks for replies :) I really like CND too and here is the picture of toes that I just did yesterday:

http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/nailenhancements.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=420

It is a pleasure to work with CND, the ball goes where you guide it, I don't have to chase it all over the nail. And the Pink is beautiful!
I have a happy client.
It took me 1:15 min to redo those (I just filed it thin and reapplied). She comes every month for rebalance and I charge $40 for initial visit and the rebalances. Considering I'm very new to L&P (on toes especially), so I'm happy with timing :)

They look very nice Anna... :cool: mmmmmm, might try that on my toes if I can bend far enough...... my toes are sooooooo soft!! - On second thoughts I'd better learn to do hands first eh!! (FDFC only a few days away now!!):lol:

xx Tamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back