Fill lines - (split from topic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovynails

Reaction score
-Edited Feb 16 @10:27 Just a quick note to say I split these posts into their own thread as it was off topic and deserved to be on its own (as it is still a great subject) the original thread can be found here-> http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=1180#1180

hey look on this "site is the best "message the answer is in there about the fill line. because i asked that very question

Thanks groovy...i read it but i still dont understand :huh: I am one of those gals that has to see it performed to actually catch onto it and that just boils me :cus: i have never seen a fillin performed and wasnt taught how in school :( gosh i see i still have a long way to go and alot of :study: to do...but i will reach my goal :goal: someday lol

my teaching was not good either,but i keep reading and bugging sites like this to get the information :D :study: there is a picture infill on the tutorials on the left of the site or is it in the novels? think its in the tutorials?sorry its still early so im rambling :hic: :tongue: i know its not the same as seeing it but it has helped me understand what im susposed to be doing.

nicola

There are 2 places you can go here for information.

There is a novel called 'a fill up on rebalancing' found by clicking the novels link.

And there is a pictorial on rebalancing (the pic quality is a bit weak though) by clicking the tutorial link.

Check em out and let me know if that helps

Tooooodles

it is i, the inexperienced geekette. well just to say i have woked out how to read all my posts and found out more info on the site. i still can not find the tutorials so if anyone can help there that would be great.

Thankyou again.

Why not just book a 'One to One' and get the answers you require with a tutor to show you, as you say you are a visual learner. OR
Take a Master Class on Rebalancing and start on the road to becoming a Master Technician?

When that post was made, there was a tutorial on the old site. I havent brought it over to this one as the pics are not quite as good as the others.
I will look into redoing this... until then... what type of problem are you having?

Thanks for you replies. I would love to book a one to one or pref my master classes but there is not any trainers near me. When i did my FDFC i lived in Plymouth where there are 2, but my husband is in the forces and we now live in a village in Oxfordshire. I am SE and work from home mostly evenings and also have a small child, so travelling to an academy is not really an option at the mo (The nearest is aprox 1h30 each way). I went to the online help on CND and Designer nails site a while ago and emailed but never got a reply.

Not to worry, i am happy with my work, just looking to reduce the time i take to rebalance and thought the tutorial would be a great place to pick up some tips. As i have been SE since i did my training i have not had the salon experience that i think is beneficial to any new nail tech.

Thanks again for your help. I love this site and wish i had found it ealier.

I have also had a good play with this site and now know what i am doing and where to look. (It's easy when you know how!)

Kind Regards

I am just writing to say that since i've found this sight i've learnt so much more and althoug i'm currently doing my VTCT i am looking to do a conversion course with CND in June sometime as from what i've heard and read it's gotta be good

Shelley:)

The Nail Geek said:
There are 2 places you can go here for information.

There is a novel called 'a fill up on rebalancing' found by clicking the novels link.

And there is a pictorial on rebalancing (the pic quality is a bit weak though) by clicking the tutorial link.

Check em out and let me know if that helps

Tooooodles

Hi Nail Geek tried to find the above mentioned tutorial without sucess, can you help Pretty PLEASE. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back