Fill lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
I have been doing one of my clients for approximately 10 months on a regular fortnightly basis, but we have a problem. After I have done her maintenance a few days later the fill lines appear which I have buffed in. I use ret+, perfect pink and soft white, which looks fine on everyone else except her. I use 180 grit files to buff in.

She has very dry nail beds that are ridged, ie they are very white and she uses solar oil religiously, her lifestyle is very hectic she works in the food industry demonstrating coffee machines so her hands are continously in water, so she also suffers with lifting.

Any help on what I can do to stop her fill lines appearing would be much appreciated, as am I baffled.

Thanks

Jue :?

The problem is that you are really not getting rid of all the lifted material before your application. You apply the new bead and the liquid seeps under the line of lift and disguises it until it dries out several days later and shows up again.

I would advise a soakoff and a new set to start with and then the client will really have to perservere with the SolarOil more than she is doing as her hands and nails are so much drier than normal.

Really press that product on so that she does not experience the lifting in the first place, and I'm sure things will improve for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back