Fill lines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
What are the lines that follow up the nail under acrylic? Not xplained this very well but lines that are arch shaped in stages up the nail under acrylic is this just not blended enough at rebalance? :rolleyes:

it could be fill lines or it could be rings of fire ... are they red ..?

it could be fill lines or it could be rings of fire ... are they red ..?

Sounds like little lines of lifting that have not been removed properly before each rebalance/infill.

This should not be happening. It is not good work

Sounds like little lines of lifting that have not been removed properly before each rebalance/infill.

This should not be happening. It is not good work

Not used to seeing these lines so was not sure what they were, but presumed blending lines. Would you soak off and apply new sets or just rebalance until they grow out?

Not used to seeing these lines so was not sure what they were, but presumed blending lines. Would you soak off and apply new sets or just rebalance until they grow out?

Well you could call them blending lines but it is not a term I know. Fill lines/ blending (should be non blending lines) lines.

For the prettiest result I would soak off and start again. There is nothing attractive about fill lines.

There is also the chance of a bacterial infection as there is lifted material under the enhancement.

geeg, i'm not sure if it was in a tutorial or a thread but a while ago you gave some great advice about rebalancing and the way to file away any areas of lifting, it really helped me out and thought it might be of help here but can't find it xx

geeg, i'm not sure if it was in a tutorial or a thread but a while ago you gave some great advice about rebalancing and the way to file away any areas of lifting, it really helped me out and thought it might be of help here but can't find it xx

Was it this one ? click here

Is this one of your own clients or has she come from somewhere else?

What colour are the lines?

Is this one of your own clients or has she come from somewhere else?

What colour are the lines?

Elsewhere. They like yellowish. Sorry this sounds terrible, but i just wondered what caused it. Never had the problem personally, do you want me to pm instead of on the forum? :rolleyes: Just after advise.

Sounds very much like the previous tech did a bad job & did not remove the lifted product properly before applying the infil/rebalance product.
If they are going yellow, you should get them soaked off asap as they could end up with a bacterial infection. Be sure to clean them throughly and check for staining on the nail plate too. If there is staining, remember to throw away your files etc as this could be a bacterial infection.
Let this person see what a good set of nails should be like, she be grateful in the end I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back