Filling your diary for January & February

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I have a hair and beauty salon. Right now in the salon we are promoting our offers for January and February as these are our slowest months.

This is what we are doing:

All clients who have a colour or highlight including a Cut and finish from the end of November to December 31st receive a £10 off voucher against a colour/highlight service (with cbd) the vouchers expire 6 weeks after their appointment date.
Clients response so far has been very positive and we are seeing an increase in bookings!

On the beauty side we have sold vouchers for themselves or as gifts on these offers:

30 30 30 book a 30 min facial, get a 30 day supply of skin care (travel pack) for £30

Buy a full body massage and we will upgrade it to hot stone

Shellac sweeties: bring a friend for a shellac manicure in January and your manicure is 1/2 price.

Also every year I give our top ten spending clients a Christmas gift, which is usually a premium product that we sell or know they like. This year I decided to give a treatment as we have just taken on thalgo, so our clients have been gifted a luxury thalgo facial.

We are also doing a Christmas drawer in the salon. All clients who visit us n December fill in their details (great way to update our data base) and post them in our box for a chance to win a prize! ( box of products, treatments etc)

So what are you guys doing to fill your diaries for these slow month? Any other ideas?

I'm just starting out so I'm trying to fill December still and January so I think in December I'm going to do some kind of offer like book Rockstar nails + a spray tan for £I haven't worked out what yet :lol: I might also do spend over £20 in December and get 25% off any treatment in January.

I've ordered some flyers offering 25% off a first treatment which I'm going to put in Christmas cards and deliver through the doors all round my estate/area- hoping that where a flyer through the door goes unread and thrown away immediately that by putting it in a card with a message that people might actually sit down and read it.

I'm quite keen to get lots of people in for Rockstar because I think they're so noticeable it'll hopefully get people asking where they got their nails done etc and get my name out there.

I'm doing a SP lash course tomorrow so going to do some kind of introductory offer with those too probably.

Latest posts

Back