Fimo canes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahnailz

Reaction score
Hi guys

Was just wondering if anyone knew if the fimo canes can be customised? does anyone know of a website that will custom design one for me?
I have searched this topic and can't find an answer to my question.

Thanks

Sarah xxx

Hi,

Theres a lady who makes her own filmo canes and has a shop on ebay. Try and get in contact with her and see if she will make you some or knows of someone who will make them for you. I guess it comes down to what design your after and how many pieces your wanting, as I think you may have troubles finding someone that will make them for you if you are wanting only afew pieces.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Kennick-Kreations__W0QQ_armrsZ1

hth x x

Hi guys

Was just wondering if anyone knew if the fimo canes can be customised? does anyone know of a website that will custom design one for me?
I have searched this topic and can't find an answer to my question.

Thanks

Sarah xxx

What design you're after? Anything specific?

i am sorry to hijack the thread, but i am looking for the same thing too. so, if you find anyone will you let us all know and ill make sure i let you know if i find anyone?

tigi
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you xxxx

As far as customizing canes - it's very possible. It depends on what you want and how intricate it needs to be! Feel free to contact me with what you're looking for! I have experience with floral and abstract designs, and have been working with clay for 6+ years.

I use 100% artist's grade Premo polymer clay, which is known for it's flexibility and durability.

Thanks,

Rebecca Tenace

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just had contact with a lady called Toni from ExclusiveDesignz Nail Art by Toni Ransfield

She makes the most amazing clay canes and her service is efficient with quick delivery. I even got free samples off her when I registered on her shop site.

I am sure she would be happy to make custom canes for people as she makes other custom items such as pens and stuff.

Thank you so much for mentioning my canes!! I just made 7 fruit canes requested by nail techs in Australia. Added a Blue Rose and new flowers.

Toni

ExclusiveDesignz Nail Art by Toni Ransfield

That would be me..... lol... I requested fruit canes and wow did she deliver..... toni's canes are FAB.. THIN and very very pretty.
register on her site and get a free sample.. u wont be sorry u did..
I love them,
X Mel:hug:

I agree Mel :) Even as a UK customer, Toni got my samples to me in double quick time and they are superb!

Can't wait to see the new additions to her collection :)

I agree Mel :) Even as a UK customer, Toni got my samples to me in double quick time and they are superb!

Can't wait to see the new additions to her collection :)

She sure is on the ball.. I have never seen canes so bright and easy to use.
I think Toni is adding more to her collection very very soon. :)lol::rolleyes:) as we have been emailing and stalking her regularly with ideas...lol

X Mel

Me too hahha I have just ordered your fruity canes lol and am depserate for some love heart ones and stuff ( like the sweety ones)

Yayyy will keep my eyes open Toni :) My laptop crashed when I placed my order and though it says it is there in paypal - did you get my message attached to order at all hun :) x

I just posted a pic for critq... i used toniz canes... i wasnt sure where to post it..
sorry if it is in the wrong place.
Mel

Hi,

I am like Mel, I have got some of Toni's bit's and pieces, and just placed an order. Super fast postage, and they are so delicate and stunning.

you will not be disappointed...!!! Toni's designs are AMAZING... such beautiful colours and the detail is superb.:)

Mel, love you nails, they look stunning, reminds me that Spring is so close!:)

Hi Toni,
I love your site but am unable to register. A message said an administrator had been advised but is it because I live in Malta?
I would love to use your products!

JacquieC~Thank you so much for the complements on my fimo nail art!! You dont need to register to buy. My husband looked at the site and Malta is one of the country codes, not sure why you cant register. Try again, go through the steps and when you get the error, send me the message. [email protected] if you cant get the order placed email me and I will enter in your information for you.Thank you!!Toni

Latest posts

Back