Finally decided on which brand for gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
& Brisa came up top!!

I currently use ibd buff off gel but have a few clients who get a small amount of lifting no matter how well prepped their nails are, mine included!! After about 4 days mine start to lift if I have ibd but are fine with gel polishes

I went to someone who uses brisa & 3 weeks on my nails are great!!

Do you know if I can book training at professional beauty show in Manchester?

& Brisa came up top!!

I currently use ibd buff off gel but have a few clients who get a small amount of lifting no matter how well prepped their nails are, mine included!! After about 4 days mine start to lift if I have ibd but are fine with gel polishes

I went to someone who uses brisa & 3 weeks on my nails are great!!

Do you know if I can book training at professional beauty show in Manchester?

You can book right now by calling Sweet Squared 08452106060.

You will adore Brisa. Apart from being so beautiful and very easy to work with,, it is also hypoallergenic for your safe working with it. You hear so many many stories these days of technicians becoming sensitive to the gel they use. Such a shame when that happens and it is something you love to do.

I love Brisa. I did my conversion 1st August and haven't looked back. Great and easy to use, no lifting, and unbeatable shine. Definately the best choice I made!!

This is why I'm saving for the CND enhance course :)

Latest posts

Back