Finally... I can sleep easily!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Linzi,
now i can sleep easy knowing im not loopy :lol:

Vicki xx

If that was me, I'd probably have lamped her one.. and I don't mean my UV one!! actually it's a nice and heavy lamp (CND) so i probably would have used that :lol:

if there's one thing I hate it's a soddin' Know It All... grrr

x

PMSL, that did make me giggle.

Well at least you won't see her for another 32 years, when the acrylic has finally come off her nails :lol:

If that was me, I'd probably have lamped her one.. and I don't mean my UV one!! actually it's a nice and heavy lamp (CND) so i probably would have used that :lol:

if there's one thing I hate it's a soddin' Know It All... grrr

x

Thanks, I just choked on my cuppa tea, Pmsl...... X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Thank you for posting this, hilarious. Bless her. xx

How on earth did you keep a straight face! A brilliant post to brighten a damp day!

Does anyone remember the post oh god what was is. 'ping pong shim shong' and it's nothin like that lol but we all listed the newest amazing products like drying your nails in a waffle maker ect. Come on someone help me out Im sounding like a looney!! Even someone's knickers had a part in it eek!

Anyway what I meant to say was it sounds like she has been reading it and 'took it all in and learnt from there'
:)
Hugs
Vicki xx

Just read the first five pages of this, hilarious!

Wish I'd have read Schming Schmong before I paid all that money on training and products, your customer must have written the book. :D

It's days like yesterday and clients like her that actually make me adore my job even more. If variety is the spice of life then mine's a vindaloo!
Thoroughly enjoyed sharing with you and reading your responses, especially yours Flawless, I choked on my coffee when I read it.
As for Ping pong... Excellent.
Happy Friday everyone
xxx

oh lordy me... some people are just well, unusual. 32 years old acrylics. id pay to see that. in fact id frigging well walk as many miles as it took to just see it myself.

tigi

Latest posts

Back