Finally, I'm a qualified nail technician!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasey590

Reaction score
I have been waiting to say this for a long time now...but....I AM OFFICIALLY A QUALIFIED NAIL TECHNICIAN AS OF TONIGHT!!!!

I'm so excited!

This forum has helped so much in my journey to get to this point, all the inspiration, the tips, the trucks of the trade, everything has been awesome! I've met some really great people on this site (as well as some not so great snobby ones lol) and I'm so excited that I'm now a Qualified Nail Technician 😊 so thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my dream!!!!

This is some of my work over the last few months and weeks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601139.797305.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601152.162864.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601168.532268.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601183.448249.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601197.451549.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601218.883452.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601254.318791.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601267.269498.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601284.820362.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601303.856990.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601330.176245.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601360.857349.jpg

*~*~*~* Saucy Sweetheart *~*~*~*

And some more of my faves :-D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601485.667014.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601504.533291.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601526.870751.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601592.439979.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400601646.572845.jpg

Well done! Those nails look fabulous.

So what are your plans from here on? Own business? Salon?

Yay well done you!! I've only just joined SG (have been reading for a while), but the support and ideas you can get is just amazing. I can't wait to be qualified and able to get started :) :) :) well done and good luck :-D

Well done! Those nails look fabulous.

So what are your plans from here on? Own business? Salon?

Well at the moment I plan on making nails the secondary for a little while as I've had an awesome opportunity open up to me as the Australian Distributor for a company so that's going ahead and it'll run beside my new blog, nails on the side and everything else hahah! But yes primarily working from home doing that.

I'm so so thrilled to have finished and am moving forward and I'm really happy with my work too!!

Yay well done you!! I've only just joined SG (have been reading for a while), but the support and ideas you can get is just amazing. I can't wait to be qualified and able to get started :) :) :) well done and good luck :-D

It's awesome!!! I love this site :-D good luck to you too Hun!!!

Well at the moment I plan on making nails the secondary for a little while as I've had an awesome opportunity open up to me as the Australian Distributor for a company so that's going ahead and it'll run beside my new blog, nails on the side and everything else hahah! But yes primarily working from home doing that.

I'm so so thrilled to have finished and am moving forward and I'm really happy with my work too!!

Wow, what a great opportunity. Where are you in Australia? I have visited 4 times and loved it.

Those purple nails are just gorgeous, the Indigo ones. What brand is that?

Well done! Fantastic!
Your work is incredible!!
I love the photo set up you have! So professional and so so cute!!

Good luck for everything else in the future!

Wow, what a great opportunity. Where are you in Australia? I have visited 4 times and loved it.

Those purple nails are just gorgeous, the Indigo ones. What brand is that?

Oh I'm in Perth Western Australia :-D I love it here! Where have you been in Australia???

Which ones Hun? The grape ones???

Well done! Fantastic!
Your work is incredible!!
I love the photo set up you have! So professional and so so cute!!

Good luck for everything else in the future!

Thank you so very much!!!! I'm so so thrilled!! I've worked so hard to do the best I can so fingers crossed it all moved forward hahha

Oh I'm in Perth Western Australia :-D I love it here! Where have you been in Australia???

Which ones Hun? The grape ones???

Jaye's nails. The first ones in the second post. I love that colour!

We visited Perth and it was my favourite place in Aus. Went to Sydney, up to Cairns, Alice springs, and Darwin which was all lovely, but I think I could have settled in Perth. Lucky you!

Congrats! Xx

Those nails are lovely, I'm going to be training in mani, pedi and gel extensions in 2 weeks so really excited and got some lovely help from people on here as well. can I ask what you use for your stamping? :)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Jaye's nails. The first ones in the second post. I love that colour!

We visited Perth and it was my favourite place in Aus. Went to Sydney, up to Cairns, Alice springs, and Darwin which was all lovely, but I think I could have settled in Perth. Lucky you!

Haha well by all means feel free to come for a visit haha!!

That's Epic Nail's Indigo :-D Epic Nail is my chosen brand of shellac. I adore it!! Goes on so well and removes just as great :) I've used CND and Epic and I prefer Epic :) :) wider colour variety and not as expensive but just as good :)

As for stamping I've just got a stack of random nail polishes really. I don't have labels on half of them :-/ just random stuff I find that works lol! Some KONAD some others.

Thanks my sister brought me some KONAD plates and stamper but can only get it to work sometimes think I need abit more practice thank you

Well done,your nails are fab xx

Congratulations!!! :) good luck to you in all that you do. Your nails are super fab btw.

Sent from my SM-G900P using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been waiting to say this for a long time now...but....I AM OFFICIALLY A QUALIFIED NAIL TECHNICIAN AS OF TONIGHT!!!!

I'm so excited!

This forum has helped so much in my journey to get to this point, all the inspiration, the tips, the trucks of the trade, everything has been awesome! I've met some really great people on this site (as well as some not so great snobby ones lol) and I'm so excited that I'm now a Qualified Nail Technician 😊 so thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my dream!!!!

This is some of my work over the last few months and weeks!

View attachment 65476View attachment 65477View attachment 65478View attachment 65479View attachment 65480View attachment 65481View attachment 65482View attachment 65483View attachment 65484View attachment 65486View attachment 65487View attachment 65488

Love, love, love I've been practicing my Gelish since September but I'm nowhere near your level well done for all your hard work.

Congratulations your work is amazing! I'm new to Gelish aswell and hope one day I'll be as good as that :) I love how you've set up your pictures!! I hope you don't mind me asking Which app did you to do that? Xxx

Latest posts

Back